Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

grey/white blanks (melb)

banana_man

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone has heard of these?
I have yet to see them but am hearing the usual "best thing since sliced bread" stuff from DD.
No info on Pillreports,thescene or here - any info would be much apreciated.
Thanks
------------------
No mum, there are drugs at the raves but we drink alcohol

there has been a report on silver dollars in melb, don't know why they have been called that but discription is grey/white no logo. Hope that helps. Been given a rating of 9

Thanks for the info "The Mystic", have read eddi's reports now , here's hoping thats them.
------------------
No mum, there are drugs at the raves but we drink alcohol

mate if you can smell the aniseed....
that'd be them. though it is hard to pick up if you only got 1.
not sure where the grey/white ref comes from. the silver dollar is very silver, or grey if you already bought one!! silver was the dd term!
the bevell on one side is also very obvious, and the pill is almost flat.
hope you got one of those!

banana-man....are you still out there?
i just heard there are white ones from the same press as the grey(silver dollar). i was, of course, told they were even stronger....
how'd you go?

Thanks for the extra info..
I havnt gone any further with it yet. Me + mate were going to get a tester (pill not kit), mine didnt turn up. Mate hasnt got back to me with report yet so its all on hold.
I have been told that there are heaps of these to be had,just had a look on pill reports and still only 1 report - interesting.
Will inform the masses if I actualy get to see any of these little beasts.
[This message has been edited by banana_man (edited 22 August 2001).]

-----------------------------------------
still only 1 report - interesting.
-----------------------------------------
i hope you are not trying to imply anything by this statement!
you don't often get much response to searches on blank bikkies. people don't really bother unless its got a name. i cant imagine many people bar me, and the bloke who give 'em to me, would call them silver dollar!!
keep your eye out for them... or any report by me, as i assure you my credentials are impeccable!
cheers, cu outthere

eddi you great dope......
all I meant was that
1) you are telling me that they are good
2) my mate is telling me they are good
3) my mate tells me there are heaps
AND there are not many reports about
If the pill was out and about and dodgy, there would still be reports about it. If those reports conflicted with yours then maybe one could insinuate something.
Since there are no reports about at this stage then the most i could think would be that you made the whole pill up.....there would be zero gain to be made in doing this...hmmmm....
Thanks for your assistance on this. I will be using your description of these when I actualy lay eyes on them 2nite. If the articles in question dont match your description then it will be no -go.