XSI11V

Bluelighter
sorry that's all i know for now... will edit this post soon
smile.gif
btw they're blue
------------------
~sleep is for the week~
[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 16 August 2001).]

Dude! this is the first ive heard them mentioned out 'in the community'.. im leaving my usual Clover batch and getting these babies over them... on the advice of a few ppl 'above' me who are saying they are one of the best pills to enter sydney in a long long time... he's never let me down once, ever, so im choosing to trust him again...
Dont know much yet except they ARE reported to be mad.
All will be revealed by 2moro at subs im sure
keep this topic posted...
(can anyone tell im excited!? i guess i like variation and this HQ/BB/CLOVER/GRN BUTTERFLY period is giving me the shits...)

haha, giving you the shits man, r u serious? We are getting pills which are almost as good as they will ever get, enjoy them while they are here. We will have a dry spell and everyone will be saying "the pills of 2001, ahhh those were the days"

i've tested them and they went from purple to black quickly - for the record they are a farily flat pill with edges curving down without a bevel - same press as the batman and camel pills

Well i still havent got em.. most probly will tonight, will SOMEONE PLEASE DO THE ULTIMATE TEST AND EAT THE FUCKER!!??!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
43 sleeps til UTOPIA...
~~~~~~~~~~

XSI11V you will get a very saw head from eating all of sydney's pills
wink.gif

will get a sore head?? ....already got one... just doin my best to dull the pain
wink.gif

------------------
~sleep is for the week~

These fuckers are mad!
Im pumped cos i saw a mate on one of these last friday at sublime...
This dude needs to double drop clovers/BB's and the like, to get any effect usually and he was GONE on one of these things..
I was going to be getting these but the guy fucked me around for 48 hrs so i told him to fuck off. I went and got white motorolas (**which I have nothing but praise for!**) but now im hoping i can get my hands on some of these babies...