• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats the deal with hallucinations on pot ????

Stylin

Bluelighter
ive been smoking since i was 14,
i smoke regualy now, and not once, not EVER, not even after mdxx pills, (excpet some M's [mda] i had, but that was cause of the mda lol) got hallucinations from pot
im ripped off
i seriously cant comprehend how people trip ot from it...
and the people who have 1 cone in the morning after a night out and descend into a world of madness.
im ripped off!
i want flashing lights and lack or reality
but still i guess thats why i like pot
its the gold old rancho relaxo style relaxation of it all, it makes me giggly, cocky and dopey all in one
still
im getting ripped off
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

pot is only good with a trip. Otherwise I think it is a pretty shite drug. Imho of course.

mmm - one or two spliffs and I can get some great swirling patterns across my vision (think wrapping paper-type patterns wrapped around a sphere and moving - stars, and geometric stuff) especially with eyes closed or in a dark room. Though two will usually make everything a bit too swirly, and give me seasickness
smile.gif
(I thought everyone got stuff like this!)
Never really had full on hallucinations though, more like visual distortions (people looking really old/looking like aliens or those demons in Buffy/Angel)
It's all good!
A similar thread
[This message has been edited by Daffy (edited 15 August 2001).]

In my humble opinion, I believe that many people underestimate the raw psychedelic power of a full-on THC experience. Done the right way, it can be a hugely intense drug experience.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

hmmm i have been very very very jarred before, to the point of not perceiving reality... ive had swirly closed eye stuff, but i can get that str8
ive smoked over 30 cones in a sitting before. maybe ive experienced something like that b4
still im ripped off
ps. im a regular smoker, like 1 to 2 a night on average
i used to smoke about a stick a day, but have since cut down as i wasnt enjoying it anymore.
------------------

A better way to ingest (sp) it.
Rather than smoking, eat it!
By this, muffins/cakes/cookies whatever...
A very much more enjoyable and out of body experience, lasts a lot longer too
smile.gif
. So if you think you can sleep it off, forget it the next day and sometimes the day after, depending on the dosage, your still feeling whacked
smile.gif

just remember, the THC has to be baked or heated up so its broken up so its 'edible' or else its little/no effect. Just something I rememebred from my hash cookie days from long ago. I guess theres info on it for sure in google.com or another search engine..

Ive got stoned and stared into a mirror, after a while i have turned into different people and different things...
VERY COOL!

Im not a regular smoker, but I used to smoke a bit... The mental/social paranoia and visuals started after I had stopped for a few months and then started again, and now I cant touch it, I trip out so much that I think Im going insane. Cannabis-induced psychosis? Pretty scary

Yup thats correct wazza, a good way to do it, is boil away and use butter, the oil then absorbs the THC, then use the butter to make your cakes
yum yum
smile.gif

well my dad was a pot smoking hippie who roamed the east coast
wink.gif

well the 1st parts true
smile.gif

------------------

whats a reasonable amount of bud to use
in a cake mix?
e.g effect/strength etc.. ive never seen any information relating to this anywhere.
Ive seen recipes say like "x grams" to this much butter, but it doesnt say how whacked you will be compared to cones etc...
anyone?

Hmm as far as i've been told, its no so much bud, use the leaf, thats what people I know use, and boil the fuck out of it.

mmmm good 'ol fashioned bakin is the way to go. but remember to use somthing fatty to mix and heat the weed with first! (as THC is fat soluble, and not water) butter, oils ... hell i even had some real mean custard once made from some heated double cream milk and chopped up budz. surprizingly tasted awesome and i wasn't movin for along time.
------------------
I gotta move da people coz da people they move me!
-Des

stylin...
i hallucinate to unimaginable levels when stoned... i honestly can't be fucked typing it out again, no one ever shows much interest. so i'll link to one of my detailings...
Weed - Wow...
if you want to know more, i can ramble for hours about it...
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...
the not so artistic artist formerly known as nostalgic...

I'm not a regular smoker, generally cause I get some mad paranoia going and tell whoever touches me to get the fuck away from me!!
smile.gif
So it's off limits for the time being...
Anyways, onto my point. I have had some serious hallucinations on pot. Once everything went strobe-lighty and I went into my own little world where everyone was my favourite cartoon character, Mr men's and all. It was pretty cool{then again, I usually pop in and out of angel-land on a daily basis}...My theory behind it is that I cause I dont smoke that often if affects me more than some. Or you could put it down to me being a weak assed female... Cause that's more like it really.
smile.gif

thak god i found out that im not the only person that sees, people turn into the monstors of buffy, fuck i have scene my friends turn into skeletons with skin, come to think of it, its the most funniest thing to watch a skeleton bong on, mind you at the time i was scared out of my mind, best thing i find to stop yourself tripping out, have a good line of geoy, or embrace yourself tripping out by sub-mersing yourself into a movie like human traffic or sorted.
i find that this happens to only to people that have either stoped smoking for a while, or people just begining.
the thing that herts is the way you keep thinking for like a day to a week after tripping out, scary analitc stuf hey poeple. But fun when ya get to look back on it
------------------
- keeping it interesting -

I don't smoke pot now (well, very rarely), but when i first started smoking, i used to fully halucinate-
1. First time i smoked, my eyes were half closed, and through my eyelashes, i could see Jimmy Hendrix(?!) and then i swore i was at one of his concerts...there was jimmy hendrix on the cd player...em eh.
2. the other wacked hallucination was that i thought I was in a Sonic the Hedgehog special stage...go figure!
That all wears off after smoking pot for a long time IMHO, i stopped getting giggly, getting the munchies, etc etc...

I think we may have learnt after the numerous threads that drugs have different strengths of effects on each person, and they can be different each time. So basically, we should just use other peoples experiences as a guideline to what we could expect to happen. One example is alcohol. A lot of people takme it for granted they drink their 'normal' use of 6-12 drinks and feel tipsy/drunk or whatever. But a close friend during my late teens, was alergic to alcohol and she would drink one can and be drunk to the verge of legless, 2 = almost dying. So remember, start off low and build up the dosage until you learn a dosage that is right for _YOU_, not joe blow next door who can drop 10 times what you can etc..
After all, we are here for harm reduction/minimilisation..