Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you test your pills? 2 dead..

pundi

Bluelighter
Here's another reason why each of us should test our pills. 2 people dead in belgium from pills containing PMA over the weekend.
Pilltest.com article. It's also on a couple of the belgium newspaper websites so if you can speak whatever the language is they speak over there then check them out.
It's the one you don't suspect that will get you. Oh and here's a pic of the pill.
:: image removed - i stuffed up
smile.gif
::
[This message has been edited by pundi (edited 15 August 2001).]

i never take a pill that i havent tested... Hmmm sep for that one time i found a HQ in some plastic in the Sublime toilets.. Bu HQ have a relatively good reputation and i wasn't about to walk home and get my tester.

Those aren't the pills. They are just an example of pills that have contained PMA in the past. The pills in question are as follows:
In Antwerp, Belgium, PMA has been found in pills described below.
Size : 8mm x 4mm.
Color : Beige with lightbrown spots/speckles.
Logo : xTc, small x, LARGE T, small c.
But they haven't attributed the deaths directly to these pills either.
The quote from the belgium thread was:
2 persons have died in Belgium from pills containing PMA. Dutch Trimbos institute is taking the warning very serious. PMA has been found in The Netherlands twice but (apparently), there was no reason for concern (at that time). (This time, there is apparently reason for concern as the incident is now reported in ALL Dutch newspapers !)
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

oops sorry - didn't read it the right way
but scarey nonetheless.

everyone should take this very serisously as pma has been found in pills here in oz b4..
and a very good mate of mine..who happens to be anotehr bl..had blue motos (or mitsu..never remeber rite) back in late april which made her terribly ill..and i beleive to be pma..and now that the pill testings back up hopefully ill get her to send one off to make certain as she's still got 2 left.

*bump*
GODDAMMIT!! This makes me SO MAD! Do the ppl who manufacture these PMA pills know that they will probably kill someone and still sell/make them anyway? Or are they just stupid and greedy? It's nothing short of manslaughter, they deserve to be locked in a sauna until they boil to death like the poor clubbers (that unfortunately should have tested) they killed.
Regulation/decriminalisation can't happen fast enough for me.