Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking a lot of ADD tablets

Danthemanz

Bluelighter
I have a quite a few Ritalin and Dex tablets left from when i used to take it, i didnt have the type of ADD where you run around like crazy, i just mainly took them to help me concentrate...
Anyone ever taking large amounts of these?
Like 10+??
Did it do anything?
Was it worth doing?
Etc etc...

Don't take 10.
I hate dexi's. I used to take them to keep me a little bit "up" if I wanted to go out without taking anything stronger.
I started by railing 1, then taking 2 on the way out. They usually made me feel a little anxious and shitty the next day.
Try it though, but be careful. I wouldn't go more than 4-5 in a whole nite.

I know a year 10 who took 14 at once before maths, he was pretty wired.
I'd be very reluctant to much double figure amounts of these...

it's like alot of speed minus the fun and rush. Also, you won't sleep for quite a while.

yeh man i was taking those for adhd since i was 8, stopped when i was 17, i used to save them up and eat liek 10 or sum shit, but 10 pills in ya digestive system didn't feel too good, so i started snorting them, line after line after line, tolerance got higher and higher, snort about 40 in a night then realise why its not worth it, ya nose, the day after, IMHO these have a worse comedown than speed esp 40 of them. I'd say sell them to school kids for $1 or so each for study (during exams is the best time), and buy some real drugs.
Don't get me wrong what i felt seemed good at the time (when i was 14,15 and stupid),i got my heart beat goin at 180/min, but looking back now, i wish i saved the lining of my nose for the good shit.
[This message has been edited by Eckythump (edited 13 August 2001).]

I had 12 dexi's once .. started off with 6 then took the rest gradually in 2's. I was quite chatty and energetic throughout the night (relative to being completely straight), and 'up' until about midday the next day. After that I gradually felt more and more drained, until that evening I really had to collapse and get some sleep.
Wasn't too bad, but I wouldn't have more than 6 or so anymore.

Anyone take attenta/ritalin? Methylphenidate large dose reports espescially?
Just wondering about other ADHD or others about its affects rather than dexies.

depending on your sex, weight, tolerance etc. it will have various effectas for different people.
for me (i'm female weigh 46kg) i can be revving off of 4 or 5 (well not revving but pretty talkative)even 3 do a little. The most i have ever taken is 10 but i felt a bit sick of that many (most people can handle it but i am stomach sensitive)
i suggest you try 5-8 and see what happens, it feels kinds like speed but i find that i talk more on dexies, and speed is a lot cleaner.
Also dexies have a ROTTEN comedown, and you cannot sleep like you can off some speed.

I ate 24 at once when I was 16 or 17. I think I weighed about 60kg then. Was great fun, nearly died a few times
smile.gif
but all good. Dexies suck arse, I wouldn't take more than two in a night unless I was paid a 4 figure amount... and that's only cos I need money.
smile.gif
High doses leave me depressed, anxious, and just completely fuct up afterwards. Stick to low doses... maybe try about 7 if you want to see what a decent dose is like... it's not as bad as it is for me for everyone.

Maybe I should add... dexies are a pharmaceutical... and as such they have thingies in them that are going to mess you up if you take quantities outside the prescribed dosage. Actually... I can't back that up, so don't take it as fact, but most pharmies do... and the awful awful comedown from dexies indicates that.

Ok i did it yesterday as a test, i took 4, then waited a little while and had 3 more one at a time, i felt great all day, but i really just wanted to be left along sort of thing...
I was able to do things that i would normally hate doing...
I didnt get to sleep till like 5am this morning
frown.gif

Even then i woke up a bit later and couldnt get back to sleep, today i dont feel too good...
I think they are probably good if you feel the need for a buz but dont want to take something harder, better to save that for raves etc
biggrin.gif

Also want to add...
When i used to take it, i would take dex for a few months, then go back to Ritalin etc...
After the first time i had speed (it was real shit stuff, didnt charge me, just made me scattered), if i have Ritalin, it just makes me feel scattered and generally shit, but dex doesnt....hmmm....
[This message has been edited by Danthemanz (edited 14 August 2001).]

Dexies are fucked. I get the worse head fuck after them, took 9 the other weekend and was feeling like crap the whole day.
A poor mans speed I guess, a nasty little drug. Good to keep you up but.

Too many people are eating these damm D5's these days and its starting to piss me off just a tad. Not the fact that people are taking them but in the ease of obtaining them. I think something else needs to be looked at when it comes to presribing Hypo kids with dexies, because obviously they arnt taking them as they sell them to all their friends. Giving dexies to little kids does help lead them in the direction of amphetamines, its almost the same thing. I dont think doctors should be prescribing speed to every hypo 8 year old that walks in there door and all these older teens that relise dexies can be a nice source of income so fake their way thro the diagnosis shouldn't be able to get them so easy either.
I had a bad day, I needed to winge about something so this is it.