Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LG's in sydney

~ChuppaChup~

Ex-Bluelighter
does anyone have any info abou the LG's going around sydney at the moment? im not sure what color they are as of yet..but ill edit when i get aht info. looked on pillreports and looks like the blue ones going round can are speed bombs..

the pink LG's we had about 2 months ago were very full of MDA it seemed. (visualisations etc)
also had some lovey effect, not much..
So I guess, typical MDA feeling?

I've always known LGs to be locals... seriously doubt they've ever contained MDXX, MDA wouldn't be cost-effective for locals.
Most likely a combination of amphetamines and K and perhaps some acid (explaining visuals).
Purpley coloured ones being the strongest, then came blue ones and now pink.
------------------
~sleep is for the week~

Its just I *did* experience some loved up feeling. Not much, but it was there none the less... Hmm. Not sure really what was in them. I would thought mdxx myself..

the blue LG's going around are definitely speed bombs... i dont know how good they are as speed bombs, but that is all they are.

Sydney: tested one of these (pink) on the weekend and it came up orange on E1 - very slowly too. I didn't try it myself but the (uneducated) ppl that did felt a bit of a buzz "smooth and mellow" was one description, so sounds like a really weak speed bomb, maybe some K.
Don't spend your hard-earned $35-$50 on these ones.
I heard something about there being pink hearts out now pressed in the shape of a heart - anyone heard of these?

Been warned off Blue LG's by a knowledgeable source.
Make of it what you want.

milkybar i've heard of those heart shaped bikkies a while ago - mustn't have been many around - would have been a nice souvenir
smile.gif

wazza it's my opinion they went a bit too cheaply to have MDXX in them but you never know i guess...
------------------
~sleep is for the week~

LG's are speedbombs - test orange
Best getting yourself some green ?, Orange JA.s or Pink Spades
smile.gif

i've had the blue LG's and yeh they r speed bombs! but i thought they were OK - just my opinion though.

haha smurf
smile.gif
i can still get green ?'s!! YAY!!! not that many left though..but i got myself a nice lil stash folr the future anyways
smile.gif

its a mate of mine who was asking bout the LG's..and i figured them to b locals rite away..but some locals are ok..and im always curious to find good speed bombs..like them every now and again..when im breaking from mdma..and prefer pill form to snorting anything!!
and for whoever thought its uncommon to get mdxx in locals ur wrong..the kenny's that comtinually go around syd contain mdxx..but not much at all albiet but enuff to make ppl huggy and stuf. and ive also been told its pretty common to get pure mda powder in melb.

Chuppachup so you think it's common for locals to have MDXX??
OK the reason i seriously that it's common for a local to contain even a small amount of MDXX .....apart from it not being cost effective for someone who is in it solely for the money.... but because it would pretty much be a waste.
Most people need a certain amount of MDXX to feel any effects....it's not like you can have 5mg of pure mdma and expect to feel slightly fucked. Obviously it varies from person to person but i'm guessing that anywhere below something like 30mg could be a total waste for most people if ingested orally. You might feel some effects if you crushed the pill and snorted it. So for you to feel 'huggy' the presser would have had to have put in a decent amount...... and i can't see him making a profit at the prices locals go for....
Have you tested the these Kennys or do they just feel 'huggy'? If they do test purple/black who knows maybe the Kennys were an exception where the presser rorted some guy for some imports, crushed them up and chucked them into the mix for the hell of it.
I'm not saying i don't think MDXX pills are pressed here...... but do i believe pills are either made to be sold at the top of the chain as either mdXX 'imports' or locals without MDXX
smile.gif

It's not that uncommon to get local MDxx pills. Here in perth we get beige domes all the time, which we beleive to be locally pressed. Whether this comes from local labs, or imported powder or repressed imports we're not sure, but yeah, there are local MDxx pills.

Green ?'s didnt impress me much... very placid.... though another who had one with me, enjoyed them... but ive definetly had much better this year
smile.gif

*daydreams of blue harmony's*

i think there needs ot be a distinction about "locals"
"local manufacture": usually speedbombs or speed/k bombs, some can be good if that is what you are after, in my experience i haven't found a locally produced pill that contained MDXX, that is not to say that they do not exist though.
"local press": if the pill contains MDXX and is a local press, then it is most likely from imported powder.
there are 2 main presses of high quality MDXX pills going around at the moment, the ?/Chanel/ying yang etc press, and the lightning bolt/JA/butterfly etc presses.
there are others out there with a different press and still good quality like the clovers in sydney or the BB's everywhere...
i think that the ?'s and their derivatives are pressed here from imported powder, but that is pure speculation...

If you're disagreeing with my above post Mr E Moore read the last paragraph.
The way i see it is that the term 'import' refers to an MDXX pill....... whether it be an imported pill or pressed here from imported powder..... and to me 'locals' refers to speedbombs or non-MDXX pills.
I don't think we need to complicate things further by introducing the term 'local imports' when the end product is arguably the same...... and its all just guess work as to which are locally produced MDXX pills anyway.
Some of us have had or might have in the future an 'imported local'... pill choc full of meth imported from asia
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 15 August 2001).]

we all love to specualte....
the ?'s are DEFINETLY local manufactur
as with: 007's, clovers,
any others and i would be speculating
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

Also, we had a MDMA lab busted in Perth a few months ago, so surely where there is one, there must be more.
Don't discount completely there being some local pills made from local powder, though I agree the overwhelming majority is imported.