Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I'm going to be in Australia in Oct. and want to

its illegal like anywhere else......
rules are:
you get caught, you get in trouble.
you dont get caught, its all good.
8)

thanx - wasn't sure if was a look the other way, or serious crack-down (like here at the moment).

if you want further details its probably best to specify which states you are visiting, as it is extremely different from one state to another...

In Melbourne, I wouldn't exactly say we're involved in a serious crack down - but don't get a false sense of security, it is only August and a lot happens in 2 months...
smile.gif

You would almost think there is a crack down on drugs in Perth at the moment wouldnt you. It seems to be getting worse too. Next week will certainly be interesting.

you've got to be joking!!
I'll be the first to proudly say that Sydney is getting some fucking GOOD QUALITY imports at the moment but for all intents and purposes we,(all of Sydney and most of my melb friends), are all jealous of the looks of the Perth drug scene cos there seems to be the most of the best shit over there at the moment...
pillreports is an indication of a MAD pilling city mate.. let us know if we are being duped...
smile.gif

Make sure you go to Sydney and Melbourne, police sell it in the streets there. Same with crack cocaine. Heroin is a little more different, you usually have to ask elderly gentleman in lawn bowls outfits for that.
C'mon, was this post fucking serious at all?
Little backwards australia has legal ecstacy, only double shots of fosters are outlawed. gah.

Supaspeed...
I cannot stand how people like you are so quick to judge. My impression of this website so people could have their ideas and thoughts clarified/debated or up for discussion! This dude obviously wants to hits australia and check out the scene here, and wants to know on a "street sense" how dangerous it is to do drugs, as compared to other countries where the death sentence is punishment for some drugs. All I know, is that I travelled overseas-europe twice, Uk, USA, Canada, and mexico, and the only places I did drugs were amsterdam & UK, it just wasnt around the other countries we went to (trust me, we searched hehe)!!!!!! So I can honestly say, not just because I live here, but because I have seen it first-hand compared to 29 countries I travelled to round the globe... but Sydney has one of the biggest clubbing scenes there is! Oh and lets not forget LONDON baby .....whoooahhhh..stinging to go back!!!!
smile.gif

Supaspeed, while he asked it badly, i think E-La wanted to know if there was a strip search the streets approach to enforcement, as we read about on the US pages...
...or maybe if customs knows the diff between pills and m&ms. Whate'er.

whoooah superspeed...its obviously ecky tuesday for you, man. Poor thing, you just need more rest sweetheart.
I sure the point of this topic, (if you just chill out for one second!) is so that this foreigner can come to australia and check out the party scene here and get some low down on the rules and regs. No shit shurlock about the death penalty, so why did you bother even mentioning it? The point about mentioning the places Id travelled to, was that if I knew about this website before i went overseas, I too may brought up the same topic, its a very good question.
Sorry Superspeed, but I just cant stop cacking at your email....lol! Anyway, not up for a war ok
smile.gif

Chill out man, either that or get off the drugs, ecky Tuesday is doing you no justice, superspeed.

supaspeed
You need to chill out.
ELA was just asking a simple and valid question.
The last time I looked at the name of this forum it read: "Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion 2001"
Personally, I do not know the drug laws in every country and I'm sure that you don't either. So ELA is actually doing the responsible thing by investigating it further.
Seems that you assume you know everything about this persons intelligence/mentality by these two short sentences -
1."know what the laws are for E?"
2."thanx - wasn't sure if was a look the other way, or serious crack-down (like here at the moment)."
Don't know about you but I don't like overseas visitors thinking we are a bunch of arrogant, bitching wankers.

In reply to E_LA, if you are caught carrying one or two pills on your person in most states often the police will throw them away and warn you about the dangers of drugs.
however if you're caught SELLING even if you still only have one or two on your person you're in a lot of trouble. Here, like the rest of the world, the emphasis is placed on the circumstances arrounding how you came to be caught with drugs. If you were caught having a good time not disturbing anyone else and obviously not looking to sell, it's not exactly get off scot free but you won't cop a severe punishment despite what's possible under law. If you're caught selling, trying to sell and sometimes buying, expect to be dealt with swiftly (probably deported to your home country and dealt with under your own laws).
ps. it's against the rules on this board to buy, sell or try and work out the best way to buy so you're on your own buddy, use your best judgment and be sensible.
cheers
pps. the rest of you need to grow up it was an honest question. take a good hard look at yourselves!!
http://luko.org/

do a search?
there's a plethora of info on this in this forum of this site alone.