Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tooth Fairy? l_l-l_l_l_l

sleeper

Bluelighter
......has she left the money under your pillow when you woke up the next morning after you cracked another tooth or bit of your tooth after that big night of pills, coke and goey and enuf grinding to turn diamonds into sand?
the unfortunate price i have paid for using this wonderful drug and others is the complete and utter devestation on my teeth.
i have cracked 3 major mollars that i am still paying for in constant visits to the fucking dentist....who are thieves in white trench coats.
how many others out there have fucked up their teeth as bad as me? did a search on topics for 'teeth' and 'dentists' to retreive nothing.
anyone know a good HONEST dentist in sydney......
i think not
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

Last time I went to the dentist it was commented on how stressed I must be due to how ground down my teeth are, if only he knew
wink.gif

Thing is he said it seems to be a more and more common thing with people arround my age to have badly damaged teeth due to jaw clentching, grinding ect. They blame kids being stressed at school and uni but I dont think that is really the case.

Please consider taking Magnesium supplements, they aid in keeping your muscles relaxed, which cuts down the jaw grinding and muscle tension that can happen as a side-effect of MDMA.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

That was all in my pre-bluelight stage.
Now I know better
smile.gif

if grinding teeth is REALLY causing you problems, then consider wearing a mouthgaurd t parties and when you will be taking ecstasy or speed etc...(they make the mouthgards completely inconspicuous these days, you can hardly tell if someone has one on)
"Gurners desease" is an unpleasant and costly experience.

the mouthguard could seriously become a scene-specific fashion commodity/accessory.
glow in the dark or flashing led version.
excellent idea mr horse i'll cut you in on the deal as soon as we take the product to market.
would you mind wearing them out to promote them for us?
[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 11 August 2001).]

my dentist says i'm bad for business... i've never had one problem, ever, with my teeth
smile.gif

*touches wood*
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know... formerly known as nostalgic...

Many joke/ magic shops sell a mouthguard that holds a tiny glowstick. The mouthguard only covers the major molars and if cut back a little is quite comfy in your mouth.
When you smile, your teeth glow bright green/yellow/red.
You can't talk but it helps when the gurn is viscious.
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

And where would bunny get one of these novelty items!!!!????
smile.gif

------------------
Before you give someone a peice of your mind, make sure you can get along with what you have left :)