• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Misinformation

actually, a lot of terms sound correct. I talk to a lot of usa dudes on irc, and they seem to use a lot of those terms. Heard Adam for E before etc...
Remember, we're aussie, theyre yankees
smile.gif

It states that AMT and DMT are the same thing, and that DMT is
also PCP!
What about MAO being MDMA and an amphetamine.
Try reading it - there's more.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

Too many terms there. I think Aust has got it right, keep em minimal and simple. Maybe they need so many different terms to excercise their brains....
Cause don't get me started on the American threads!!!!!!

Disco biscuit Depressants; methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)
just a bit of a question..
I always thought of MDMA as (in a sense) an anti-depressant.. (short term).. although abuse of it can cause serotonin depletion and thus the inability to regulate mood etc. i.e depression.. hmm.. dunno.. i guess its how you interpret the drugs effect etc...
ah well...
heh

Dex & Dexedrine: MDMA? last i heard dexedrine was dexamphetamine, and eve was MDEA. X is weed? what?
this sites fucked

"KNOW YOUR DOPE FIEND. YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT! You will not be able to see his eyes because of his Tea-Shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jerking off when he can't find a rape victim. He will stagger and babble when questioned. He will not respect your badge. The Dope Fiend fears nothing. He will attack, for no reason, with every weapon at his command-including yours. BEWARE. Any officer apprehending a suspected marijuana addict should use all necessary force immediately. One stitch in time (on him) will usually save nine on you. Good Luck"
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Hunter S. Thompson

FUCKIN AYE on that quote!
------------------
"You drive," he said. "I think there's something wrong with me." - Hunter S. Thompson, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

In fact:
Quote:
The Georgia man whacked his fist on the
bar. "But we can't just lock ourselves in
the house and be prisoners!" he
exclaimed. "We don't even know who these
people are! How do you recognize
them?"
"You can't," my attorney said. "The only
way to do it is to take the bull by the
horns- go to the mat with this scum!"
"What do you mean by that?" he asked.
"You know what I mean," said my
attorney. "We've done it before, and we
can damn well do it again."
"Cut their goddamn heads off," I
said. "Every one of them. That's what
we're doing in California."
"What?"
"Sure," said my attorney. "It's all on the
Q.T., but everybody who matters is
with us all the way down the line."
------------------
"You drive," he said. "I think there's something wrong with me." - Hunter S. Thompson, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"
[This message has been edited by Straylight (edited 14 August 2001).]