Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The nitrous bong?

andieman

Bluelighter
I'm reading a book by Douglas Rushkoff called "The Ecstasy Club" (which I'd fully recommend) and a character in it has a bong which is attached to a bulb dispenser. When you fill the bong with smoke, you release the bulb and the NO2 forces the smoke into your lungs... anyone know how to make one/ buy one?
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

No, but if you want to enter the definition of messy...
Use a siphon/cracker to put a bulb into a balloon, then pull a bong, blow that into the balloon and rebreathe. Probably a bad idea, probably bad for your brain, probably shortens your life. Probably gives you cancer.
But it's hell fun.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Well I've never seen one but making weird bongs used to be a big hobby of mine.
It seems pretty simple; if you had a cracker attached to a tap with the valve snug onto the bong about bong stem entry height, and a tap on the stem itself (so as not to force water up the stem) then you'd just have to pull, switch one tap off and one tap on.
I don't smoke weed anymore but this sounds like a worthy cause to make an instrument of crazieness. Maybe I'll get the urge and make one.... I've got plenty of testers around.

I have heard of a similar way of mixing the smoke with the nitrus, not through a bong, but through a bucketplunger device in a swimming pool.
1. Pull a full plunger of smoke in a Swimming Pool
2. Place the nang machine underwater under the plunger so that the nozzle breaks the surface of the water INSIDE the plunger.
3. Unscrew conepiece and place mouth over opening.
Now the theory is that instead of having to suck all the smoke in, the nitrus gas will mix with the smoke and the pressure will escape through the easiest exit: the bottle opening.
I havent tried this yet....too damn cold to swim in winter...anyone got a heated pool? =)

Bah easy. Make a bucket. Get a tube of rubber/hose whatever. Pull a cone and stick the hose under the bottle. Squish ur bulberator and the wonderful NO2 bubbles will do the trick...Have fun...
wink.gif

DB

Nitrous bongs my GOD. I think this is just too much of a good thing... Whats next? Doing snowcones with this contraption? How much polydrug use can you get into one bong hit? Anyone care to see?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by -Thoth (edited 09 August 2001).]

How much poly drug use can you get in one bong hit?
hahaah
I think we need to dedicate a thread to that
biggrin.gif

High Times magazine once advertised the 'Buzz Bomb' comprising of a small smoking pipe with a bulb screwed on to the side, complete with regulator and one shot valve. The smoke would be cooled by getting an automatic blast of N2O as you drew smoke through the pipe. Not sure if they are still available, that was a while ago. You may try checking their site.

I do not highly recommend snowcone bulbs... it hurts your throat too much. And your brain.
BT
wink.gif

friends of mine used to have a similar method where they would blow the smoke into the ISI charger, screw the head back on, then charge the bulb through the mixture
they seemed to enjoy themselves, giggling and flailing on the ground