Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Red Spades vs Pink Channels

Johnny Clunkski

Bluelighter
I have the option of both of these pills. To the people who have tryed both batches, which ones would you say are better
smile.gif

Any infomation would be choice...thanks
------------------
- We Are Created By A Mental Atmosphere -

well cant say i tried the pink spades but did try the Pink Chanels at Godspeed! Were fucking awesome. Body rushes like i never had before.
Be warned this candy will make u horney...lol

these are both fucking good pills... they are the best of both of the good presses that are going around at the moent... thye both rocked my world... the spades a bit more than the chanels, but they are both really top quality pills...

well i haven't eaten a pink spade myself..but ive talked to many ppl who have trying to gather info on them as many ppl i know had visuals from them that were pretty intense (like rite out seeing things..like a mate of mine saw icicles growing off ppls faces all nite!) and i love stuff like that!! anyways after more and more discussion myself and other who have taken these pills have concluded that they are MDA not MDMA..
i have eaten the chanels and as the man said they are horny pills..or more like REALLY REALLY touchy feely..so much so ive never come across anything like them..and i wouldn't recoomend taking them while out at a club/rave ect..
i think of them more as stay at home pills with ppl u know ect

lol, and dont forget the tatoo's, piercings and chains!! saw all that shit too off the spades
smile.gif

With the spades, i dont reccomend tripple dropping
frown.gif

i personally thought the spades were smacky as hell, but then you get different results for different people, right ...
------------------
-----------
*bounce*
*bounce bounce bounce*
------------------------------------------------------------
<+\ Flea' (The Artist formerly known as Tesi)

I found the Channels to be one of the most chargiest MD's I have had. Danced my arse off on one of them, haven't been able to do that in ages. The pink spades are very good aswell, I found them alot more lovey dovey. You couldn't go wrong with either of them.

The chanels are loved-up and very "touchy-feely" also quite chargy. It will put the biggest grin on your face.
I found the spades to hit quite hard, and they were a bit messier. The comedown was a bit rough, whereas the chanels were very floaty.
Id go the chanels for sure - but i havent found a pill that affects me as much as these did. I thought they were better than the grenn ?'s (slightly).
8)

Sweet thanks heaps people, for your feeback. I think i might get a mixed baggie, with more channels in em
smile.gif

------------------
- We Are Created By A Mental Atmosphere -

ive had both and the spades were dancish, but i didnt get visuals... man i always get ripped off, but on the 2nd spade it felt quite mdma, rather then mda
i had chanels next weekend, i didnt get visuals, i had loads of bulbs though soo it was masked a bit.... i also had coke, goee and was pissed and a few billies, so i was all combo'd up so i wasnt too sure about direct effects from the chanel. but they were definetly better then the green ?'s, i didnt find the green ?'s too flash at all .
i reckon the triangle pills with a triangle and an X on them are the go, they rock
last ages, floatey, nice eye wobbles and yeah
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

Had a chanel at Godspeed, it was my first pill, quite chargy, i was sort of disappointed, ended up having another half a green butterfly an hour later...
Then i was good
biggrin.gif

But it just may have been the fact it was my first pill
[This message has been edited by Danthemanz (edited 09 August 2001).]

hahahahahahha stylin!!! looks like u had a great nite at speakafreaka's house warming party LOL!!! that would have been a site to see!
(edit: What horse said. BT)
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 10 August 2001).]

^
|
|
|
aye! no mention of dealing on the board k (that includes naming people)
i know its dumb, but we have to be careful
smile.gif