• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

thankyou mr shtonkalot (re:preparing an amyl ciggy)

eddi spgeddi

Bluelighter
shtonkalot
Bluelighter posted 22 July 2001 04:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to make a smokeable amyl cigga Ü
ok, get your cigarette and very quickly dip the tip in your vial of amyl.
once removed hold upright (butt down tip up) and watch for the amyl to seep through the paper downwards, you don't want it to get right down to the butt if possible, about halfway is good.
Let it dry for a couple of seconds and then wet the outside of the cig paper where you can see the amyl by dipping your finger in water and running it up the cig. Do this all round so it is a bit wet right to the tip. You don't want to do it to close to the butt as it willweaken the cigga.
Hold away from face and light the end.
Now hopefully the amyl soked tobacco is lit and the wet paper isn't. If it goes up all over just quickly blow it out and use a bit more water.
It isn't as hard as it sounds, and the effect is much greater than just sniffing.
Have fun and if you burn yourself don't blame me Ü
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this could be a mini faq
i tried yer techniques and can confirm to any curious punters, this is excellent fun, especially the preparation... evryone was amazed and thought me the coolest.... so thankyou.

That's so sweet, I am not the most regular poster and love hearing that I've helped out someone.
If I'm coming across a bit funny it's 'cause I drank a bottle of robitussin DX just over an hour ago and I'm going silly.

sweet
smile.gif
i know what im doin this weekend
smile.gif

Can't wait to give this amyl ciggy business a try, what a neat idea.
Hope I don't set myself alight in the process.