• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can one replace a Sucked on fentanyl

Lately

Greenlighter
I get a script for one 25mcg (non gel) three times a week and I want to know if I put it under my tounge for the first hour I have it,(to get the quick fix), can I then place it on my skin and get a long term effect as well or is all of the goods gone? or is it better to just save it? =D And yes putting it under the tounge works like a charm. Works even better with a little iso alcohol. ;)

I get a script for one 25mcg (non gel) three times a week and I want to know if I put it under my tounge for the first hour I have it,(to get the quick fix), can I then place it on my skin and get a long term effect as well or is all of the goods gone? or is it better to just save it? =D And yes putting it under the tounge works like a charm. Works even better with a little iso alcohol. ;)

depends on how long you keep it in your mouth, but the adhesive will not be as effective after just a few minutes

overall its best to just wait for it to start absorbing though your skin

8)I agree but I am soooooooo impatient, lol. I will try to wait, although, I know My self to well and will probably just got for the quick fix.but I need to start using it right on Fridays, because I don't get a new one until Monday <3 which sucks really bad. Especially on Sunday when I start to feel the withdrawals .

if you only have it under your tounge for like 10 minutes, maybe 15 tops, since its only 25mcg's, then you can probably still get some out of it while using it on your skin, allthough, like was said, it will be hard to get it to stick back on...but trust me its not impossible.

yea u can, if it is even still sticky after...

Well what about the fentynal, is there enough left in the if I had it under my toung for about half an hour?

Well what about the fentynal, is there enough left in the if I had it under my toung for about half an hour?

you suck on a 25mcg for 30 min??? that is a huge mutherfckn dose bro.... after 30 min there is prob little to nothing left. and using tape is pointless because the gum(sticky shit) is the meduim used to push the drug into your skin. If it is still sticky then it should stick right? lol

were talking about the mylan right? thats the best fent patch IMO, the gel is fckn garbage unless you can find the name brand but the prices in that are insane

just sit the patch under your tounge for 5-10 min then put it on your skin. 5 min is enough to get a massive hit off the mylan, unless your mouth is cold and dry.... lol, make sure your mouth is wet or the patch might stick to your mouth and then it will lose alot of sticky

Thank you everyone

;)Thanks hippie. No I'm using the sandoz brand but I can get the mylan so I'll try those. And they are always sticky after I have them under my tounge for a long time so putting them on isn't the question. the question is if there is any fent left After having them in my mouth.
Hippie- so even if I don't feel it within 5-10 min I should take it off, and I will eventually get a buzz off it?:D

;)Thanks hippie. No I'm using the sandoz brand but I can get the mylan so I'll try those. And they are always sticky after I have them under my tounge for a long time so putting them on isn't the question. the question is if there is any fent left After having them in my mouth.
Hippie- so even if I don't feel it within 5-10 min I should take it off, and I will eventually get a buzz off it?:D
yes there will be residual on the patch, but i mean if you have it in your mouth and the thing isnt getting you high and you take it out and skin it; it wont work(give a buzz) your better of just chewing it at that point, BUT if you take it out while its getting you high and skin it it should work as long as its still sticky, but it will be wet with saliva and who knows what that does to the chemistry of the sticky. brush your grill and floss well so the sticky is clean as possible when you skin it.

What seems easier is to just skin one, and cut one into pieces to use them to boost your fent levels when you want the buzz.

once they get hot they release the drug fast. so you could even just skin one and use a heat pad on it whenever you want to boost your levels.

although skining will never compare to how fast the drug it released in the mouth.

and try the mylan you wont be dissapionted

A bandage wouldnt really work, nor tape for a patch thats lost its adhesion. While that would hold the patch in place it wouldnt have sufficient contact to allow the medication to transcend the epidermis into the fat cells where its metabolised. Depending on the type of patch you have- some of them contain the medication in the actual adhesive- if you create a stable bond with the patch to your skin, the medication should still be released. This would mostly be for the matrix type patch since the adhesive isnt what contains the medication. If you have the former type then lost adhesive is a lost cause, however if you have the latter version then you could use ultrasound gelly and this would ensure that the patch has the constant contact needed to allow your body heat to release the meds.

Or, you could just get the lollypops and save yourself the hassle ;)