Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills 4/8

Acid_Reign

Bluelighter
Just to start... Anyone should feel free to start a new perth pills thread after we hit page 2. It seems the same few people are always doing it.
The goods,
Pink domes, plenty around. "Farkin lush" sums them up nicely
smile.gif
A bit too strong for some.
White domes, theres 2 batches both decent.
Green ferraris and pink ferraris seem to be the same, i don't know what the verdict was on these, anyone?
green question marks, the same as the old, good ones.
blue/green question marks and Veedubs, not quite as good, pretty average even.
white birds, test black, anyone know what they're like?
hq's same as usual, nice and strong but sit down type pill.
On a side note, does anyone know of any pills that DON'T test black.

anyone heard of pills called 2001's ?...
they're white with blue or brown speckles ... all i know so far ... :\
------------------
rhythmatic movements in unison with others prolong an act of sensation with no limits or boundaries >

i would watch out for green ferrari's as i have encountered lots of duds same as the ?'s
and another one that you mite like to add are the pink triangles with the blue specs on them... an excellent bic for raves or clubbing

i meant to add this on the last thread.
Last week i EZ tested a BLACK butterfly.
good press with six wing butterfly, about the the diameter of a question mark (green or orange, thats just the size i seem to remember most and i relate everything else to it)
colour - black or a very dark purple
Guess what colour it tested?
Black *ahh der*
But its a dud, the guy that took it said he got nothing out of it but he looked really tired, so maybe ket.
some kind of import from kalgoorlie, need i say more.
Also was offered 'blue Kabooies' at MoS the other night. Strong Speed bombs as i recall
sorry dont know logo or anything. Mates of mine were offered this around Sonik i think as well.
but yeh, as always, be beware people are always tryna flog off their old shit as new stuff.

White doves - are in in numbers, test black, havent tried one yet but know a few were being dropped last night!

Just come across a beige pill with no logo and bevelled edges, light brown speckles. Anyone heard of this or know what it's like?
------------------
Life is best described by this question:
"Is there anyone aboard who knows how to fly the plane?"

ok ... heres the low down on the pills i mentioned earlier ...
white smiley not winking ... blue and brown speckles (mostly big brown ones) ... smiley on one side ... 2001 on the other ...
35$ ...
yay or nay ?...
------------------
rhythmatic movements in unison with others prolong an act of sensation with no limits or boundaries >

PINK DOMES - NEW BATCH -
These look identical to the last batch but are defintately not as strong, not nearly as strong! Imagine this . . . one white dome + one new pink dome = happy/pilling but not fucked, able to dance, but then i think tolerance may have something to do with that aswell . . .
------------------
I can't remember why I chose to say goodbye,
I'm terrified of what i might have severed.
I tried to forget the drowning truth,
Lashing inside my sea of youth.
Life seemed a fair sacrifice for peace,
I ended up to high, but never learned to fly.

So abby are you saying these new pink domes are definately not as strong as the last? Because thats definately not what I've been hearing.
From all reports the new ones are STRONGER than the last ones. Is tolerance a significant factor here? or are everyones wires crossed.

Yeah, that's what I've been hearing as well .. new batch a little stronger than the first.
The new batch being much the same size, not quite as well pressed and with some small red speckles? Just making sure we're talking about the same thing.

*The word on the batches of pink domes*
Ok, there are two batches (that I know of) of pink domes.
They are fairly easily distinguishable when held next to each other. One batch is slightly lighter, and a good press. The other is noticeably darker, with most of the pills being an incomplete fill (ie. look around the edges of the domed sides... there is room for more). Trust me on this... I have seen batches of each and am comparing them as I write this.
The lighter ones are the ones to go for... insanely strong pills. Im sure they were the first batch (as in extremely sure). The darker ones are almost like white domes that have been coloured.
For comparison purposes, when taken with a good 50 of meth, the lighter ones will beat the living crap out of the meth, while the darker ones will have the crap beaten out of them BY the the meth.
The lighter ones are good for over 5 hours (as stated, insanely strong pills) and youll come out feeling like your brain went through a blender... I would advise taking them with meth unless you want to spend the night on your ass.
The darker ones are good for around 1.5 hours, and if you thought you were getting one of the lighter ones, the darker ones will leave you wanting.
Just so you know, as far as I can tell, there's virtually none of the lighter (original) ones around for sale, although I could be wrong.

ok i'll tell you this and you make up your own mind:
there were 4 of us -
ME: have had a few pills over the holidays but then a 2 week break before this, so tolerance may have crept up But before this i never had more than one pill per night for ages! anyway Friday nite i had a white dome, then a pink dome, and i would have thought that i would be quite fucked, and a even legless, i was really happy etc but i just felt that the 2 previous occasions where i had the original pink domes the effects were much stronger ie.intense body rushes, unable to walk, etc so i don't know, also take in to account i also had ice throughout the nite, maybe that reduced the intensity somewhat? still i say the first were definately stronger. And 3 friends who were with me and also had the domes, on this occasion and the original ones previously also felt that the first were stronger. but for 2 of the other friends, tolerance would not have been an issue. So YES the second batch is not as strong, though this isn't necessarily a bad thing!! the first batch was just unbelievably strong, so on the scale of things these new pink domes would basically just be average or normal strength pills so no one is complaining!
smile.gif

------------------
I can't remember why I chose to say goodbye,
I'm terrified of what i might have severed.
I tried to forget the drowning truth,
Lashing inside my sea of youth.
Life seemed a fair sacrifice for peace,
I ended up to high, but never learned to fly.

Did anyone else have a green ? at Gatecrasher?? Me and a few friends had them and pretty much all agree that they take ages to come on (about an hour) but when they do - FUCK! Just like the old ones they knocked everyone for 6 but unlike the old ones a couple of my friends couldn't escape the 'stoney' feeling. It was even an effort for me to dance at points.
Just curious to hear anyone elses views, i had a couple of these at Ministry and i couldn't stop moving. Was it the setting or would you class these as a 'stoney' pill??

Well I'm definitely confused about the pink domes. I wouldn't call 1.5hrs normal or average. :\
I guess I better go eat one now and find out.
redface.gif

Its better than saying theres heroin in them cancle
smile.gif

Anyone seen those reports coming in from over east on white Dexters? (who/what is that anyway?)
hopefully they come here, very strong, but unlike some others, the quality fantastic!!

hi,i had a whole pink dome from the first batch and i was totally fucked... i was hallucinating, had some trouble catching my breath at time... couldnt dance etc....
I had half a pink dome from the new batch on fri night and some ice... i was dancing very solid and hard all night long with only a few breaks, which is quite unusual for me as i dont usually dance uncontrollably with my body just wanting to dance.. if you know what i mean? i took the half a pink dome at about 12.30 and when we left about 5,30 i was still pilling on a scale of 10, about 7.... hope that helps with the intensity and strength of the pink domes..my tolerance is pretty low too by the way.
it was a very happy,nice, dancy pill but the come down wasnt too nice..or should i say isnt
smile.gif

------------------
If life hands you a Lemon...make a Martini.

If you had it with ice, Im not suprised that you were dancing all night.

I wish an hour wait meant that a pill was taking ages to kick in. But thats the normal time for me, except lately some pills have been taking up to 1hr 15min to full kick in
frown.gif

Pink domes are causing alot of cunfusion....
Alot of people are saying they're stronger, or the same, and alot are saying they're weaker.
One thing i noticed is that they aren't uniform in their thickness which could explain why some are stonger and some are weaker. I saw one that was almost twice as think as another.