Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Just a Quick Question

chopped

Bluelighter
I have some friends who really like to dance, are are sick of pills and have decided to pick up some speed for this weekend, so ill be the only one on pills, i have convinced them to do maybe half a pill with there speed, is this a good suggestion? should they have the pill before or after the speed, and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thankyou in advance

im of the belief that mdma + speed = bad toxicity?
because of the release of both dopamine (i think) and seratonin..
personally i stick to just one substance a night, but a lot of friends do speed and pills when they go out..
either way the speed will reduce the intensity of the pill, wether its taken befor or after.. i think the best way to go is to take the wizz first.. someone will be able to give a more detailed response
smile.gif

hrm, i'd do the pill first
smile.gif
funk on that for a while...
when its spent, use the goey to pick you up
thats what i usually do, anyways...

heres an update on whats happened since that post in BT's link.
smile.gif

after steering clear of using speed with pills for awhile, my friends and i have gone from giving it another go, to becoming tweakers.
smile.gif

the trick is - moderation. and listening to your body. there is only so long u can go on for on speed. we use it more to find our legs on pills... without it, we tend to remain puddles on the floor.
smile.gif

we've used it in all sorts of order - before a pill, during a peak, after a pill. regarding neurotoxity, i think as long as u're not caning amounts to worry about, and u're taking care of yourself in terms of postload/healthy living&eating, there should not be many problems.
i guess all im trying to say is... use carefully.
smile.gif