• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time IV from an Ampoule

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisoned1

Bluelighter
I have some Ampoules arriving soon and I have never used a needle before. I used the search but did not find anything on it. Can someone point me in the right direction as to how to do this? I don't want to screw up. I don't even know where to buy the syringe.

Where do you live? Pharmacy/needle exchange is your best bet...

You found NOTHING on IVing?
There's a massive IV megathread probably chillin' on the first page.
We can't do all the work for ya.. It's very easy to find.
You can always use google to search BL threads as well..
perhaps try 'IVing megathread bluelight' in google. You'll find it.

Needles are now sold on Amazon, among many other places.

As mentioned above, look at some of the resources we have available that are sure to help you. Since you're dealing with ampules, I would focus on proper IV technique, for which there is even a link in my signature. Still, check out the IV megathread, it has good information.

Edit- Link to IV megathread, where this will be merged into shortly.

I would highly recommend reading and RE-reading the Bluelight Drug Injection Wiki page, at least a few times.

link - http://wiki.bluelight.ru/index.php/Drug_Injection

Beginning IV use is a huge and critical decision, I urge you to prepare as much fore-thought and harm reduction knowledge as possible before your take the leap.

As far as supplies go, see if there are any needle exchange programs near by. They are a great help. If they won't give you any syringes your first time (some do, some don't) your best bet would probably be to order online. Once you have some you should have no problems at any exchange.

A box of 100 is very, very cheap (not sure if prices of equipment are allowed here), and can be found easily on the web. I have had excellent luck with Amazon.

I wish you the best of luck~! %)

Thanks for all of the help. I will go over all of the information very carefully. It won't be here for a few more days so I have time to do the reading.

Thanks for all of the help. I will go over all of the information very carefully. It won't be here for a few more days so I have time to do the reading.

Since this tied itself up, I'll go ahead and close this thread.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.