Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Trip info - Black Stars ??? - Sydney/nsw - 2/8/01

Stylin

Bluelighter
okkk i heard they were goodish, but im just wondering about dosages as generally all aussie trips are crap... the only good one ive ever had was a fat freddy from amsterdamn and that wasnt aussie lol...
i had that at 5:00 in the arvo and all me and my mates (sure we were 16/17) at the time were tripping still when i went to freshwater beach at 7 in the morning and went body surfing (absolutely unreal it was)
anywho i went off topic... but should i just double dump these or will one be cool ??
i want visuals mainly or will i even need 2 1/2 or 3 ???
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

... my advice would be 'be warned'.
These little tigers were floating around (no Star -> float pun intended) up on the Goldy / Brisbane about... 3-4 months ago i think.
From all reports 1/2 was enough to give visuals, a full and you were, as the saying goes (and it fits oh-so-well), tripping balls.
I always go for 1/2s the first time testing trips in particular. can always double drop the next time if they are requiring it.
In relation to LSD strength in Aus, there seems to be some sort of discrepincy (sp?). Not wanting to sound like a fucking hero but theres been some _nice_ local acid floating around the Brisbane area over the past bit of time. Bart Simpsons in particular. But black stars as well, purple ohms, jokers.
-shrug-
.... now i sit here am wondering if i actually answered your question lol
smile.gif

HC

I will second HC opinion on the Black Stars. Reports from my friends on the GC have said exactly the same......

wont popping half and then more later weaken my trip... i dont do it often but i can hack full on tripping and this is a "lsd comeback special" for me and some mates... i only have 2 1/2 for myself... so yeah...
thanks for the info... any more appreciated.
------------------

-shrug- you've been given the info / advice you asked about - now be an adult and make an informed decision. Thats what BL is about.
HC
Unless you want the Government to make another decision on your behalf...
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by HappyCamper (edited 02 August 2001).]

my gal and I had one each last night.
This is some nice cid Ü
Like the supermans that have been going around these are made with a dropper so depending on which tab you get it might be 6 times more or less potent.
Look on the back of the tab and notice where the liquid extends to.
The half and half trip idea seem's pointless as tolerence to LSD builds up very quickly.
Check erowid or other resorces I guess.
Damn nice acid though, buy up on the nice ones while you can.

"from the desk of oliver to prime minister john howard,
johnny how many should i..."
smile.gif

ohhh i hope i get potent ones... will def check the back of them...
thanks
smile.gif

------------------