• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc concerta + GABA =i just went trought the worst time of my life...help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultravaccine

Greenlighter
i am on adhd med and it helped me good and all but since i have been dosed up to 98mg of concerta, i decided to break them up and take them at times needed ( im not a a fan of time release knowing when it will hit even when i do not want, although it does seem to calm me down aLOT when it starts to wear off) but i get anxiety and so on...

anyways, today i took 2 of 54 mg not at all once but 2 coatings at first and after an hr took 1/4 of the pilll and so on. and got GABA (750mg) at a store, thinking it will get rid of the side effect i had off concerta..

after taking one pill of it, it not only did it make the side effect worse but made it last longer, felt the worst, (almost when you first broke up with ur bf....), confusion, it seemed to amplify what I first wanted to rid ...

anyways...i am going to dose down the concerta to 72mg without breaking up and never take GABA again....

I'm sorry you experienced this but this type of thread doesn't belong in this forum. If you'd like to write a trip report, check out the trip reports forum and make sure you to have a look at how they recommend formatting those posts.

Otherwise, all BL members have access to a blog through the User Control Panel that you could also use.

Please have a look at the forum guidelines and posting standards before starting any new threads and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.