Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Weepy eyes & Lue

UPnGOee_girl

Bluelighter
Okay, thought I'd ask another question about good ol lue.
This last batch made me and my friend's eyes weep 24 hours after snorting and for 24hrs... It was a real bitch. Weepy, ouchy eyes, that made u look really bad for the next day at work
frown.gif

It couldn't really be from anything else, because it happened over two different weekends, first to my friends on their bender, and then the following weekend to me on mine...?
Any ideas? I'm thinking just dirty speed, but hmm ?
------------------
Be good, but be fercious... ;)

OK always try to get Rock or paste for better purity. Anywayz I'm not to sure about the eyes thing. It might have something to do with the duration of the session.

Sounds like irritated sinuses to me... Personally I hate to snort the shit, it does nasty things to your nose & respiritory system regardless weather it is pure or not. People are bound to dissagree with me, but I'd say just stick to good ole' ingesting. May not give you that instant rush, but a little safer and healthier. Take care.
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...
[This message has been edited by -Thoth (edited 31 July 2001).]

I had a similar experience when I bought powder DXM from a guy who claimed it was speed. It stung my nose like fuck and watery eyes for about 4-5 hours. I only had a few lines of it though, fuck that!
smile.gif

naughty dealer
frown.gif

Careful when rubbing it on your gums. I found that it seemed to eat away at the join between my gums and teeth - the same thing also happened to bubbles.
Its probably worse, but if i have it i just rack up a line and snort it. Not too bad except for the dreaded drip!
8)

f_s_t: you are probably not rubbing it on high enough up. The nerves are in greater supply higher up too so the uptake rate will be better... you have to get it right up there. Alternatively you could try it under your tounge, depends on how much you like cringing like a child eating brussel sprouts. But if railing works for you then I am not going to tell you to stop, I'm only suggesting this for people who may have sinus problems or prefer it that way.
Ingestion in water is another way but lower uptake.
Thats about all I have to say.
------------------
Have fun - Play safe