Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DRUG BUST Sydney - Berlin Nightclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopped

Bluelighter
anyone else this on the news, 80 police with sniffer dogs searched everyone in the club, apparently the police found numerous bags of *white powder* on the dance floor, anyone else a little concerned the club they are at could be raided.. hmm i dont think ill be carrying any more pills than i need anymore

Just wait for the class action lawsuit from all the clubbers involved... I didnt think the cops had the balls to do this type of thing anymore?

"Meanwhile, in other news... a shop two blocks from the Berlin Nightclub was broken into and over $10,000,000 of electrical equipment was stolen in a bold robbery. The theif drove his van right up to the front door, and proceded to carry stolen goods out one at a time for over an hour. Witnesses say they called police several times in the hour, but were told that 'the police are busy trying to stop some drug users from dancing and having a good time'. A spokesman for the police said today that although a substantial amount of property was stolen or damaged in the robbery, the public should be pleased to know that 18 small resealable bags containing powder were siezed in the raid, and one person was cautioned for cannabis possesion. Police also believe that the theif's motives were drug related, despite having no evidence to support this claim."
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Pleonastic (edited 30 July 2001).]

I also saw $10,000 worth of alcohol was seized. What the hell for? I havent read any further reports on why the alcohol was seized. Any one know?

LOL @ Pleo
Wazza: The club was apparently violating a licensing restriction, according to the articles above. The figure quoted on NineMSN is $20000 alcohol forfeited by the club.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 30 July 2001).]

Well it's good to see cops are hitting the big time! What a bust, 18 bags of powder! They must be so proud!!!.........NOT!
On a serious note, I think they need to work out a better system. The only way pills get into this country is from people high up in the force letting them in. I think those people need to be checked out before a night club does.

i bet you the cops had fun with that powder.... imagine what the cops over in WA would be doing with all that coke
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

For sure.. One of my friends dad who was 'big in the scene' had been busted a few times,before he 'got bigger' and was told when busts were about to happen. Anyway, one time he was busted with I think he said 35 ounces of weed (back in the 70s or 80s or so), and when it came to court, it was said it was 15 ounces or so.. Well, he wasn't going to argue that he was busted with a lot less than he actually was. While on the topic of weed and busts, the law should really change the weed law. Being busted with one ounce of leaf is nothing compared to one ounce of bud (and for some, thats nothing anyway), but the difference between leaf and heads is pretty vast when it comes to weed.. *steps down off soap box*

wazza I don't think I've actually seen any leaf other than on the cutting floor for about seven or eight years. Gotta luv bud. Back on topic, cops are dump M'kay.

ok, well I really havent been involved with weed for years now anyway. Guess I just dont have the knowledge of weed like I used to. heh. Just to add futher note about cops taking a piece of the pie.. In this article: http://www.amnews.com/PageDisplayer.cfm?Page=Article&Mode=FullArticle&CategoryID=6&ArticleID=1385
it says 300 of these pills or whatever were busted. A friend actually was involved in this and the amount was 500.. But then again, Im making this up in case any cops decide to bust my ass for any knowledge. Because my imaginary friend just told me the amounts and the url. nothing else..

Also one person was arrested for kicking a sniffer dog (hindering a police operation).

Funny thing, the guy who kicked the dog was quite drunk when they dragged him away.
smile.gif

sniffer dog being kicked hahaha. hey wonering if the dogs after sniffing fuckin gods knows what not, become addicts themselves, and a sniff or two a day, before they die of a chronic habit

Status
Not open for further replies.