Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Pillreports - 27/7/2001

Chaos Butterfly

Bluelight Crew
ok... i thought that it would be a good idea to give people some idea what is some of the good stuff going around sydney at the moment...
red spades
dimensions: 8mm by 4mm
description: they are dark pink/red double domed with a 6mm score on the back with a full imprint of a spade on the face. they are the same press as the butterflies/bolts/hearts that have been going around in tht last few weeks
test: black in 3-4 sec on E1, and test black in 2 secs on E2
user report: they are quite strong, i am still peaking on them at the memnet, it is 6am, i dropped one at about 1:30am, so a good 4 hour peak so far, they are very cruisy and dancey and very very fun!! i will edit this post later to give details of comedown, but i am not expecting one, as i haven't had one from any other of these of the same press.
i will post more about other pills that i have seen and consumed over the past weeks, when i am not peaking and trying to type...
a service brought to you by the bizarre ramblings of the Chaos Butterfly.

hmmmmmm......road tested these at gatecrasher
just as CB describes them!!!!!!!!!!!!
yummmmmmmmmmmm
------------------
the consciouness of self is the greatest hinderance to the correct execution of any physical action... u dont exist therefore there are no boundaries or limits

the pink hearts are good - exactly as above.
Pink Chanels
Flat top and bottom, beveled edges, 8x4mm, imprint of cc logo.
Ate whole at 11:45, felt tingling effects at 12:00, comeone evident at 12:30. Was flying high by 1:00am. This is extremely loved up and gives beautiful body rushes and tingling sensations. Very clean and no-head fuck at all. Also got major eye-wobbles (but may have been from the pink spade consumed later on). Very smooth come down, with a 3hour peak. Probably not quite as stong as ?'s, spades, HQs etc, but the quality is amazing. Probably my best pill of the year (along with green ?'s and yonnex's).
8)

yeah red spade are good quality.. could be bigger....
*shrugs*
just eat 2 of em at once!
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

nice work chaos
smile.gif

i concur with the spades & chanel reports. both test black. get your hands on these ppl.
blue question marks
bright blue with speckles, 8x4mm, no dome, no bevel, no score. clean press one side, chalky, easily crumbled.
E1 tested - orange in 6 secs.
chock full of amphetamine, top qual speed bomb.

yes agree totally with the above the spades are very nice..although the GREEN BUTTERFLIES are slightly better in my opinion.... check out what ahppened to chaos butterfly and ful_sik_trippa on the weekend whilst they were on green butterflies.... looks like they enoyed themselves woulndt ya say hahahahaha
wink.gif

STARS.jpg

i would like to say that those photos are taken way out of context... being that me and FST aren't the people involved, and that photo wasn't takenlast weekend... where did you get access to my personal photos mr clean... >
frown.gif
nasty nasty man... heh
and yeah thanks for assraping my thread and all...
wink.gif

------------------
"oh the grand old duke of york,
he had 10,000 men,
he marched them up to the top of the hill,
and crushed all the nations of the world and brought them under the rule of satan our master..."
Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman - Good Omens...

dont listen to him people, its them i swear! chaos is the one on the left and ful_sik is the one on the right...
and if you look closely you can see a blue butterfly squeezed between ful_sik's thumb and index finger...
mmmmm they very nice too...

lmfao,
this a new side of you CB, i haven't seen before?
Will you two be dressin up again for Utopia?!
------------------
*bounce*
*bounce bounce bounce*
------------------------
<+\Tesi
[This message has been edited by Tesi (edited 02 August 2001).]

hey guys, tis nostalgic... my other account decided not to work anymore, so here i am with my more common online nickname...
anyways, i thought i'd stick up a picture of the pink spades, seeing as i'm putting together a photographic record of all the pills i can get my hands on...
pink_spade.jpg

i aint leaving this up for too long, as bigpond might get a tad suspicious of it... so download it if you want it, and it'll be gone in 2-3 days...
so, in future when i ask for your pills for "educational purposes" and i tell you i'll "give em back", you should believe me
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by apollo* (edited 03 August 2001).]

thanks tesi... yes it is a side that you haven't seen, but if you pay me enough i will give you a full performance...
oh and nostalgic... send the pic to johnboy... the email address is in the pics on pillreports thread... if you could that would be great, as there are very few pictures of sydney pills that get posted to that...
thanks guys...
------------------
he had 10,000 men,
and crushed all the nations of the world and brought them under the rule of satan our master..."
[This message has been edited by Chaos Butterfly (edited 02 August 2001).]

i've copied and uploaded the image for you. the new address for linking is http://www.ftr6.org/bluelight/pills/pink_spade.jpg
and a reminder:
NEVER, EVER POST ANYONES REAL NAME, EVEN IF YOU KNOW THEM OR EVEN IF YOU HAVE THEIR PERMISSION.
dont give a fuck what your motives are, or how innocent it might seem. we have certain rules for certain reasons, and there are things we just don't need to know.
thank you, drive thru...

who submitted a post with someone's real name in it??? i understand why this isn't allowed...
there will be plenty more pill pictures to come, don't you worry
smile.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know... aka nostalgic...

CB: Why deny it? Im sick of our private "space-cop" lives. The world needs to know!!
he he he...
That is not me....i would never wear purple.
smile.gif

8)

OH MY GOD ful_sik_trippa has been cheating on me with chaos_butterfly! how could you, you bastards!. I thought i could trust you going out with out me, but obviously i cant. You've broken my heart. I'm becoming a lesbian. *sob*

yeah well at least i'm not the old ugly one in the photo, so i can't complain to much... but bubbles, if you ask nicely, we can all "play" nicely together... heh
smile.gif
smile.gif

this could get messy... kleenex anyone...
and back on topic... any new reports???
------------------
he had 10,000 men,