Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad experince with Green ?

Jumpin

Bluelighter
Last weekend i went out on the good green question marks. (tested them straight to black). Had a fantastic night and ended up taking 2.5 of these. Was rushing like maad all night. At about 11.30 in the morning, just as i started coming down I nearly passed out in the club. I was looking at something and then i moved my head and the first image seemed to stay in my head. It was though my brain was working two seconds behind my eyes. This freaked me out big time. Had to snap myself out of it to stay conscious. About an hour later i really started freaking out big time. Feeling as though i was out of my body. I could not focus on anything and had to keep moving around to stay conscious. I had never been so scared in my life. This seem to wear off but then i started to freak out later that night and decided to go to hospital. In the end they gave me some valium to put me to sleep. I went home and slept it off. Today i am still a bit tired and scattered. Just wondering if anybody has experienced this or has any explanation. I am not a heavy user, go out probably once a month.

Sounds almost like this could be associated with normal MDMA hallucinations. Two and a half green question marks is a large enough dose of MDMA to make some people hallucinate quite heavily. Perhaps this was what happened to you?
Have you ever had these particular pills before, and/or had them in as high a dose without experiencing hallucinations? Also if you've been awake for a long time, particularly under the effects of drugs, sleep deprivation can induce delirium which is generally not pleasant.
I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Wow! My friend displayed similar behavour after having two JAs, mixed with Alcohol. Fortunately for her she couldn't remember a single thing.
It is soo interesting to hear how you describe your perception of events. I can relate to what you say cause I observed similar to what you felt and like, I was feeling rather scared and more so *mentally challenged*. Umm, I don't know why but if I'm contact with someone loosen their shit I sortve feel like I could loose mine as well.
I don't know why it happened to you, but I'm sure there would be be several factors and variables that could cause this, all I can say is that I'm glad not to have stepped foot on the same path.
I don't know how true this is but some have said that once this happens to you, you're more likely to have more of the same experiences. It's like you moved that boundry rope out a millimetre too far.
Best of luck and I hope you don't go through the same again.
Respect
smile.gif

yup *R*E*S*P*E*C*T*. look after yourself everyone. btw how do the JA's compare to the green ?s KEVIL?
------------------
Mr_Clean (aka muzik_response) ... tell me is that really YOU?

Heres my exp.
Dumped a whole green ?, hit me hard, absolutely intense, loved up, dancing heaps , really great, few hrs later had another half... started getting heaps of visualisations, ppls faces distorting etc, all quite pleasant actually.. popped another half an hour later, really strong visualisations.. e.g tables all over the dance floor, people sitting in recliner chairs on the dance floor etc.. i quite enjoyed this however i can see how this could freak people out.. i left the place an hour after the last half and had memory problems for a further hour after that.
Strong pills, great pills.. be careful though if you arent used to this sorta thing.
dunno if this has helped at all heh.. cya

I found that I was getting visuals off one green question mark taken in halves. So I guess 2.5 may have been a bit much for you. These pills are really strong. It will also depend on the situation as well. I took a whole green question mark one night at home and didn't get any halucinations at all.

yup. Happened to me too buddy. But I used to Love acid (don't take it anymore) So I enjoyed the ride while I was pilling.
hehe.
smile.gif
Not for everyone though.
------------------
Before you give someone a peice of your mind, make sure you can get along with what you have left :)

Speed at 6pm, then dropped a cap full of some really strong powder at 12am, then another at 3am, got home from my night out still really fucked at 5am, had more speed and a few cones, i had never done this before, so i guess i just wanted to see what would happen.
Started experiencing some weird hulicinations, both when i had my eyes close and opened. Had really bad short term memory loss, i would go to the toilet then sit back down and couldnt for the life of me remember where i just went. Had really limited feeling all over my body, i kept dropping things, including the mull bowl, which did not please my friends, found it really difficult to light a cigarette and perform other similar tasks. It almost felt like i had left my body and was not in control of any speech or movement, this really freaked my out. It was not really a pleasant experience, but i had 3 friends who had similar quantities of drugs so its all good!!

Speed at 6pm, then dropped a cap full of some really strong powder at 12am, then another at 3am, got home from my night out still really fucked at 5am, had more speed and a few cones, i had never done this before, so i guess i just wanted to see what would happen.
Started experiencing some weird hulicinations, both when i had my eyes close and opened. Had really bad short term memory loss, i would go to the toilet then sit back down and couldnt for the life of me remember where i just went. Had really limited feeling all over my body, i kept dropping things, including the mull bowl, which did not please my friends, found it really difficult to light a cigarette and perform other similar tasks. It almost felt like i had left my body and was not in control of any speech or movement, this really freaked my out. It was not really a pleasant experience, but i had 3 friends who had similar quantities of drugs so its all good!!

damn it i've popped 2 green ?'s and 2 bombs and had no hallucinations, but my gilfriend popped 2.5 ?'s an was seein ppl faces as different ppl.
I WANT ECSTACY HALLUCINATIONS!

you are more likely to get hallucinations if you are really tired before dropping. some people are predisposed to it though.
8)
[This message has been edited by ful_sik_trippa (edited 08 October 2001).]

Yes I had a similar experience at Jeff mills, with the Blue 'a' or alphas that were around at that time.
I felt like I was out of my body I had never felt like that on a a pill before, but I had 2. I later researched and assumed the pill possibly had Ketamine and I was in a 'k-hole' as its called.

I've also learnt that once your've had the hallucinations once its a lot easier to get them again. And easy and easy each time if you know what I mean.

To be honest, the blue A's were also a very strong MDxx pill... I guarantee that you were not k-holed by them, nor did they contain ketamine according to any test I have seen.
It IS absolutely possible to hallucinate extremely strongly from MDMA: visual and tactile hallucinations, wildly varying thought processes, even out of body experiences are all within the realms of possibility.
Heaps of people were on those blue A's at the Jeff Mills party, and many found them to be amazingly strong.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Ok, these are really strong pills. That's all there is to it.
People may be taking these like they would any other pill, and it's hitting them a lot harder.
I had half + half a lightning bolt, and i was more 'mashed' then i'd EVER been before. See thread on 'so mashed you couldn't talk'.
Hallucinations are nothing to freak out about. I think you just have to be aware that it happens. I think i've hallucinated twice in my life off pills. I just thought 'oh cool, i'm hallucinating. hey, that looks funny!'.