Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Triple dropping

Prometheus

Bluelighter
Just curious if anyone had done this before, with decent pills, and what it was like
smile.gif

------------------
But who needs a car, when you've got a pogo stick

well i havent but my mate ate 3 yellow R's all at once. this was done over 2001NYE during a 4day bender in which 30 pills were munched. he reckons it didnt hit him any quicker tho. fucked him tho. around a week after the binge him and my other mates legs would just start twitching or the arm would just randomly twitch.

well i havent but my mate ate 3 yellow R's all at once. this was done over 2001NYE during a 4day bender in which 30 pills were munched. he reckons it didnt hit him any quicker tho. fucked him tho. around a week after the binge him and my other mates legs would just start twitching or the arm would just randomly twitch.

Prom... I wouldn't suggest it. ESPECIALLY if you've never done the pills before.
I did once (I know the pills) I took two at once and waited like five-ten minutes. Don't know what posessed me, but I dropped the third.
Hit me like a fucking freight train. By the time I snapped out ot it It was time to go home and I was rolling like a MOFO for AGES! Comedown was pretty challenging.
If you ask me, it's better to spread it thin throughout the evening... But hey, I did it so I can't talk can I.. hehe
smile.gif

------------------
Before you give someone a peice of your mind, make sure you can get along with what you have left :)

i am bored of the triple dump. i think i might go for the quintuplet dump
smile.gif

i wouldnt like to dump three at once mainly because i would be worried about toxity etc. But then that doesnt mean i would never do it. Is worth a try maybe if ya tolerance is very high i guess. I much prefer to spread to em out over even a small about of time. Im sure u would have fun doin it though. As long as it wasnt too much at once and made ya sick stomach sick or somthin.
[This message has been edited by shank (edited 23 July 2001).]

jus' my 2c... i have triple dumped on one occasion before, but it was with the original fuck-off batch of red HQs and i had to go home and chill there because of difficulty climbing up stairs (amongst other things
wink.gif
)...
however... in terms of neurotoxicity... my best friend/flatmate is doing her PhD in Neuroscience, with a particular emphasis on the neurotoxic effects of MDMA... and their research has found that neurotoxicity is minimised if the same dose is administered all at once rather than a staggered administration...
but this is just research... you should also be concerned about how you'll handle the environment after triple dumping...
i'm not sure how much of this makes sense... just be careful and have some buds on hand to look out for you
smile.gif

bD
bD

i is never ever taken any drugs, and you can test me piss, but i has got a mate called dangerous dave (i aint gunna say his family name obviously), but he says he has taken 22 e's in one night. he said he was like, ya know he found it difficult to get to sleep. but the next day he was really buzzing, and actually the people on the egham to ryslie bus said that he drove it better than he ever done before...
smile.gif

I know a few people who have done it.
One railed 300mg of MDMA powder. Yes no shit.
Another dumped 300mg.
I've done 200mg. 150 eaten, 50 railed - very intense, i can only imagine what the others felt.

Laughs At RBB
My friend dangerous dave once capped panadol capsules solid full of pure MDMA, well as pure as your gunna get anyway, then this silly fool dumped 2 in the space of 2 1/2 hours. Dangerous Dave rekons it was a heap of fun but he aint rekon his head would take that sorta punishment too often. Not that I'd ever do something silly like that.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Fry-d- (edited 24 July 2001).]

i was just thinking that seeing as pills were double if not triple the strength they are now about ten years ago then triple dumping shouldn't kill you. In fact i think i might give it a go next time i go out.

You've convinced me to do it again! Anyone who see's me at ministry, I apologise for not making any sense!
ONE PILL...HAHAHAAAAA
TWO PILLS!... HAAAHAAHAAAAA
THREE PILLS!... HAHHAAHAAAAAAA
*Todays broadcast was bought to you by the number THREE and the letters F U C K E D*

What a great topic
redface.gif
)
I will actually be tripple dropping for the first time this Saturday at Ministry... hehehe. Plan is to start with 3 of those fantastic light green MTV's and then just top up at the night goes on... or till i get carted away... woo-hoo green whistle!!

All I can say about this is for christs sakes make sure the pills have been tested first by yourself, or you've had one of the same batch (ie: you bought lots at the same time) before.
If they're not pure pills (as pure as you get anyway), you might not be very healthy if you take three at once. If they by some freak chance happen to be PMA, you might not be around to tell about the experience.
I'm not saying don't do it - by all means go nuts. All I'm saying is to be mature about it and not to think you're invincible.
If you're going to take 3 times as much, make sure you're three times as careful...
Play safe kiddies!
smile.gif

geee .... i would never think of triple coz i get so fucked even when i drop one whole pill.
good luck and write a full report when ure alive.
smile.gif

------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I dropped 3 I'd be dead!!!!!!!!! 1/2 gets me going very rushy and I go out quite a bit. For those who don't believe me then you obviously haven't seen me out before
wink.gif
Also I know that I sound like I'm preaching here and I apologise for that, but before anyone thinks about doing it (that doesn't do it on a regular basis) I just want to mention something!!!!
Think about the comedown and worst of all the Tuesday!!!!!. If you can't handle your Tuesdays on 1 or 2 pills or you get very depressed or upset etc then it's going to be a hell of a lot harder when you triple drop. Believe me I have enough trouble handling the midweek, so I've given pills a rest for awhile!!!!
Now putting all of that aside. If anyone does this then good luck cause you're going to need it and I want a full glowing report when you're nice and cheery
smile.gif

Thankyou please come again
wink.gif

------------------
clickity clack
clickity clack
KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!

rbb you crackup
wink.gif
stupid ali g
smile.gif

I've actually witness someone quadruple drop the original blue tulips from last year. I have never seen someone sit there and enjoy life so much
smile.gif
He then proceeded to have another two later in the evening. This is sheer stupidity by any means, but god damnit it must have been fun! Ahh the stories
smile.gif

I double dropped once and it was the most insane thing ever, I got so many visuals, it was my best drop ever. I haven't done it since, but I will save it for another day. Tripple drop!!! ummmm......I would have a very good think about it first.

For christ's sake... if you're going to take a number of pills at once, PLEASE make sure you use common sense!
(*) Test the pills first
(*) Make sure you check how strong they are
(*) Keep hydrated
(*) Keep cool
(*) Keep friends around who can take care if things go awry
(*) Don't do it at a hot, crowded club where you could overheat/freakout
(*) POSTLOAD with antioxidants, 5-HTP, vitamins, food, more water
Take heaps of care... you don't want to be the subject of a news headline. We all know that pills tend to be fairly forgiving in general, but at high doses MDMA can be as full-on an experience as any other drug.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

DJ Ezidick triple dropped at Grooverider over Easter, and he hasn't been the same since!! I think he had a beige dome, green ? and something else. Anyone know what it was?? Should have seen him the week afterwards - very dodgy. No wonder he's kinda getting over pilling!!