Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info - Green Ferrais Sydney 20/7/01

Mr_Clean

Bluelighter
hello ello ello.
ok a fair few friends of mine tried these last night... (and funnily enough) i didnt...
anyways. there have been two reactions, good and bad.
BAD REACTION: apparently similar to the BBs and messy. scattered comedown.
GOOD REACTION: loved up, very nice.
i'm yet to fully ask ppl about things, but these are the preliminary views.... hmmm
anyone else tried these?
------------------
Mr_Clean (aka muzik_response) ... tell me is that really YOU?

Just munch one. Obviously, the "good" and "bad" reactions are both reactions to MDMA (in some quantity and purity...) and depending on the person taking it and how they are mentally and physically at the time, the difference between smacky with bad come downs and clean with a tiny come down could be a bad mood or their general diet...
I give thumbs up for red ferraris. They go faster
wink.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

Hey we thought the same dude, lots of fun but a bit scattery compared to the green question marks, 007 & MTV's
BAD REACTION: Similar to the BBs & dble sided red hq's I've also tryed which have a slightly messy, scattered comedown but are still good value/fun.
GOOD REACTION: loved up, very nice,smiley.
------------------
smile.gif
IT'S ALL GOOD
smile.gif
[This message has been edited by Terry (edited 23 July 2001).]

had em last week.. I woldnt say they were SHITE, but i wasnt hapy that i pad for the high i got.. they are a mice cleam MDMA feeling... but they were not up to the strength standards that myself and my dropping parteners have...
We all found ourselves a little upset when we realised they were on the 'weak' side...
Great for my friens who was on her first pill in months that night.. but the peak is one os those pissy little ON agian OFF agian ON again, up donw every five mins peaks..
It just shitted me..

So the general impression on these is not the best.... DAMN should have known better then to trust those pillreports from perth... i swear therth drug scene is over rated... just my thoughts...
------------------
Mr_Clean (aka muzik_response) ... tell me is that really YOU?

Nostalgic... was that a serious post about red ferrari?? I'm making a choice between blue motorolas & red ferraris. advice anyone??

All i can say is 2 words.
Repressed Imports.
Or.. Crap E.. whitchever 2 words you like best.

*Winks at Nostalgic*
The Red Ferrari's definately go faster!!!
brrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?

Hrm i picked up some of these tonight.
They dont look like imports, meaning they are small..the press is not all that clear.
Are they the same ones you had ?
------------------
- We Are Created By A Mental Atmosphere -

Fukchops, GET THEM! Red Ferrais I'm talking about. Fuck blue motorolas...
smile.gif

Ahhh moocho *wink*
*revs ferrari*
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

Dropped at Gatecrasher.
Very impressed, did not expect much although got alot out of them.
Lasted 4 hours of Rushes, with the loved up feeling. Comedown.. clean...prolly the same as the green butterflys.

Dumped these at Gatecrasher too. Very unusual, like a reverse pilling experience. (can anyone explain?) I was dancy/energetic for the first few hours, but no loved up feeling to speak of. Started to bitch with friends about the extreme lack of value for money. Then, five minutes after bitch i got a small wave... another five minutes and i was right up there. However, lost the dancy, energetic feeling. Peaking so hard, i didn't know what i wanted to do. After 2 hours, the peak was done and i felt absolutely spent and had to sleep, despite being quite passive for the past 2 hrs. Woke an hour later at 7am and was so unbelievably hungry. Felt incredible all of Monday, but Tuesday was a very different story. Bad comedown!

i heard blue motorolas where really good
hey, right now i have a choice of
Red spades, green ?s or red channels, blue lightning bolts
i reckon spades and channels are the same
but thats a theory
opinions welcome
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

The chanels are not the same as spades.
The spades have a similar feeling to green ?'s, but not as strong, and probably a little more messy. The comedown isnt that good either.
The chanels are super-loved up and rushy, the best MDMA feeling you can get - super clean and you can do whatever you want on them. Had the nicest tingling feeling for 3 hours. Even the comedown is a beautiful ride. Not as much of a head-fuck as the other 3, and *maybe* not quite as strong.
The green ?'s are fantastic, really strong, slightly loved-up, very strong and well worth it. I got some crazy visuals coming down of these, very scattered the next day.
The blue lightning bolts are very similar to the spades, but they wont fuck you up as much, they are more chargy and have a smoother comedown. Not as strong as the green ?'s. Prob dont last as long as the green ?'s.
Id personally go for the chanels first as they are sooo nice. The green ?'s are great as are the bolts. Id get the spades last of the bunch.
Either way, these are all top shelf pills. Dont hesitate to go for any of them.
8)

I herd from someone at my work that the new Batch of green question marks made someone think he was getting chased around Sublime by people with guns, and he still thought the next day that it was real. Now thats some skankos shit