Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

legally gBL

westilina

Bluelighter
A friend of mine who fixes computers thinks he's got some GBL
smile.gif

Anyone know what it's called or what it looks like when packaged for commercial use?
Yum, components and capacitors!
Cheers
smile.gif

it's a clear liquid which is a little oily,
it always reminded me of plastic bags....if you melted them down and made a drink out of them that is
------------------
Winston Smith has been brainwashed.
"He loved Big Brother."
As, now, do we.
We are the Winstons now.
-Salman Rushdie

If possible, try to find out the purity. If it is a commercial product attempt to contact the supplier and get a copy of the MSD (Material Saftey Data) sheet. It will have a heap of usefull info
wink.gif

Maxi

GBL is gamma butyrolactone, furanone dihydro, and a bunch of other analogous terms. usually comes in HDPE plastic containers and the brand name/description could be anything - without a listing of ingredients.
clear liquid, slightly more viscous than water, when added to water does not mix well - looks abit like gasoline when added to water in reverse(GBL is denser than H2O).
the smell is unmistakable - if plastic had a dirty ass, this is what it would smell like. taste - same, and moreover, you will be smelling it on your breath, and in your sweat (i think the solvent properties are understated, this stuff is like DMSO).
make sure you are careful in dosing - at 1.5 ml i felt just a tiny buzz, while at 3.0 ml i was blowing chunks and literally felt like someone grabbed me by the arm and forcibly pulled me from being wide awake into comatose sleep, had to fight to stay awake.
[This message has been edited by interferon (edited 23 July 2001).]