Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Red hondas

LavGrl

Bluelighter
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone had heard anything about Red Hondas? There are a couple of posts on the reports but nothing new...?

Please check the posting guidelines at the top of the Australian forum page.
You'll probably get much more specific information if you include some details on the appearance of the pill (logo, colour, score, bevel, dimensions) and also the state or capital city nearest the location these are being offered for sale.
ie. INFO REQUEST - MELB - White Mitsubishi.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Yah the pills are going round Melbourne, i was unsure cause all posts are old posts and these are new pillz, are they a new batch or same i dunno ..?

Check www.pillreports.com for a posting on red hondas. The previous two batches from march and now are excellent, loved-up, clean and rushy. Id definately get them.
Do yourself a favour and invest in a testing kit. It is easily worth the $25.
8)

Yes, they were an excellent pill. Quite smallish and well made. The roll on red hondas last for about 4-6 hours, this is from us and 2 of our friends who also had the same batch. Well worth getting, just make sure you EZ test to see they are the real thing
smile.gif

Very loved up actually, I hardly danced while on these (very unusual for me) and just had to go around and hug everyone in sight.

Yah i havent seen the pill yet, what did yours lookie like-im just hoping theyre the same batch

I've said it before, and it still stands... Best pill I've ever had...
Now even saying that, I can't say you should rush out and grab em, 'cos other people have had em and havn't been blown away as much as I have (but then again some people have)
Either way, you're in for a treat with these...
Wazza is correct, around a 4-6 hr roll, for me the first four hours are a constant peak (yes I'm serious) and then the next couple of hours are a very nice floating-but-still-charged feeling, which gradually subsides to a comfortable cruise for the next 6 hours or so...
Mmmmmmmm ... there's pictures of em in the following thread, and they're exactly the same as those older ones...
http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000027.html?reload=25
Heheh damn jerox, you just beat me!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 18 July 2001).]

I can only agree with all the above, these were really, really good. I'd go as far as saying top 5 material.
Did anyone check these against the blue lightning bolts and JAs. All three are exactly the same and obviously from the same maker. Much respect to you sir, damn fine pills you're pumpin out!
Now I can't be sure of the validity of these comment but I was told that the lightning bolts had a trace of 2cb. Maybe this is reasoning for these being really intense.
People on these were walking around with their eyes fully dilated and wide as fuck. I also made the observation that these really switched your nervous system right off the dial.
Adding to that three people dropped at Xsive on Sat, two into coma like states. These people had a full honda each roughly an hour earlier and nothing else.
Anyway after saying all that, if you see em...get em.
Respect
smile.gif

got the orange JA's,blue lightning bolts and red hondas and their size etc seem similar. e2 test results- purple to black in about 5 seconds.havent "taste" tested yet( still going stronge with orange alpha's,orange ying yangs,blue motorola's and yellow splits) but gave the red honda's to friends who said they rocked and were long lasting. all in all, GOOD GOOGS!

tarz: i did, didn't I?? kekekekeke
wink.gif

------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

Red Honda's make you go spastic!@!!
wink.gif

LOved up
L0ved up and
L0ved up you will get!!!
N0w get them (test them 0f c0urse) and if y0u d0n't like them then I'll gladly take any spares that y0u might have
wink.gif

------------------
Come on gang lets scramble
One for all and all for one the eagles fly till the jobs are done

tried the blue lightning bolts along with the red hondas. they're probably from the same maker as someone already said (doh) and are supposedly pure MDMA or close to being pure. NRG4 rocked!!had the blue lightning bolt first and peak lasted 4++ hours. really clean pill without the paranoia. kinda soft pill, but strong tasting. altogether, a good pill - longlasting - not a dancey one though. its probably a new batch thats going round melb. get them if you can. more reports on www.pillreports.com .

super sweet....!!
{deleted by Mr. Horse}
Thanks everyone for confirming that they rock!
biggrin.gif

tonight is going to be alllll time...wahooo
PS can't wait for godspeed. I might have to save a few for it
smile.gif

------------------
Yeah nice one brov!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 23 July 2001).]

{deleted my Mr. Horse}
I'm sure the mods will edit it for you though
smile.gif

{right u are Mr. E Moore
wink.gif
}
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 23 July 2001).]

Very nice biccie!
You rush and rush and rush (etc..) then a nice clean float down
wink.gif

Just in case anyone needs any more confirmation about these sweet little 'uns

oops sorry mr Moore.
Yep these pills are great. Fast to come on (20-30) minutes. Very rushy, and solid peak lasts for bloody ages. Not the most dancey though. But VERY VERY chatty and lovey which is great anyway
smile.gif

be safe!
Rob.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

Have to agree with Tars, best pill i've ever had..
Better then the blue lightning bolts, in my experience, although I only had half a bolt at the time, in comparison I would still say the honda's are better.
While the going is good, three words.. Stash, stash, stash..

I'll vouch for Cyna.. He seemed that he enjoyed the red hondas immensley. Its always a joy to see someone rolling on a pill you know first hand that is truely awesome.. Red hondas would be my fav pill so far that I have had the pleasure to roll on. Now if only I can get a friend in 'cisco to send me one of his tulips that he has stashed a lot because "they are the best pill I have had in my life ever". TEASER! :0

I guess by now we have established the red hondas are great and I have to agree.
Usually a pill will either sit me on my arse completely or have the opposite effect and have me goin' nuts on the dance floor with no middle ground. But with the hondas I could quite happily sit and chat or have heaps of fun dancing. Although after the peak I had the worst teeth grinding/fist clenching etc ever (A friend tapped me on the shoulder at one stage to show me I was crushing my water bottle).
So even though it's not the strongest pill I've eaten I would have to agree it's one of the best.
peace.