Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pilling and Airplanes....hmmm

BioHazard

Bluelighter
need some opinions about this one.
has anyone ever dropped a pill before going on a plane trip?
kinda wondering what the effects of high altitude would be when you're peaking.
*just a simple experiment*

Altitude did nothing to me or others I know. My flight was only 4 hours and I struggled (sweaty hands, needed water, getting slightly agitated as lack of room to move etc etc.) Nothing serious!
God knows how my friend handles taking a pill and leaving london to come back to Perth. She was in the air for like 20 hours or something like that. Crazy shit!
------------------
Rabbit season, Duck season, Rabbit season, Duck season... DUCK SEASON FIRE! *#-BOOM-#*

yeah, coming back from london to melbourne I dropped a pill. The reason was, I had one spare, and they were good pills so I wanted to take one back with me, so got it through, was all sweet, then reading the inflight mag, I panicked when I saw "DEATH" in big bold letters to anyone caught with pills heading to kuala lumpa (yes, of course I knew this before, but reading it just emphasises it)
Anyway, it sucked. You cant move, you're cramped and you end up talking to the stewerdess for most of the roll anyway. I would advise against it, unless you are in business or first class, because otherwise, cattleclass people just end up getting pissed off with you, and vice versa.

CATTLECLASS!!!!! heeheeheeheeheehee..... dat funny!!
hmmmm - dont think ill ver have the desire of dropping just before getting on a plane.
Comedown on a plane = VERY BAD.......
especially if u have to keep changing flights
(sydney to cairns then to darwin)
Just didnt know what to do, couldnt sleep, couldnt move, they only give u little glasses of water......
------------------
SMILE :) - it's the second best thing you can do with your lips ;)

We'll its certainly one way to get 'higher', (I make no excuses for this pathetic pun as most would...)
Hmmm... dont you just LOVE interstate family weddings(?)... Although Ive NEVA been game to ingest MDMA on a Long-Haul flight, Ive come to believe that the best peak is in the air between Sydney and Australias largest Shopping Centre, (that would be.. melbourne. and of course id be heading in the northerly direction)...
I dropped in melb. Sang along with the theme to Frasier. Imagined I was Astro Boy. Asked for loads of water. Wriggled around in my seat and... wait for it.. yes, I DID end up 'colouring in' with the tiny dude beside me
smile.gif
... I kid you not.
Kinda cute when I think about. Two hours later I picked up my luggage, was NOT peaking, but still had the energy to ignore how clumsy carting it all home was.
When my mates and I jet to San Antonio in twelve months time, (yes... we ARE that organised), we're all thinking of dumping just before we get to customs and try it out on a LONG LONG flight...
Although I will concede, the 'come down' has GOT to be less than bearable if you're not on two or three Panadiene Forte's to knock you out and ignore it hey...
We've all heard "the higher you go, the drunker you get" story.. but im not really sure if that applies to MDXX related substances and or plain Meth for that matter
=K9=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would love to trouble you in your time of need...
Lose your way, it's a pleasure when you're in my command...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[This message has been edited by #K9# (edited 18 July 2001).]

always wondered if ne1 else has dun it
on a comedown was really scary 4 me the plane copped sum turbulance and the seat belt thingo flashed ... thought i was gonna die. when that passed still scared 1/2 to death from the turbulance this baby started cryin bout 2 rows in front really got on my nerves ( i mean really) and i wanted to ... i wont say
wink.gif

landings a bitch dun feel to safe then 2.
come down+ plane = bad time i mean real bad
on lighter note. dumped just b4
and was not that bad brought my own water so wasnt to fussed bout liquids and just talked to gurl and her friend made it feel like i was in the air 4 like 10 min like wasnt a very long trip though( sydney to bris).
take offs alota fun.
------------------
"we cant stop here.....its bat country" yoda.

But how kickarse would take off be?!?!?!
It'd all be worth it just for that
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
But who needs a car, when you've got a pogo stick

well, we're going to NZ so the flight won't be too long (I think 4 hours?).
I figure I'd drop it before heading onboard and should kick in before take off (I hope! don't wanna miss that)
and if I get *too* excited on the plane, I can always grab my CD player and have a mini rave at high altitude in the dunnies.
actually, I also wouldn't mind getting to see the cockpit while I'm peaking.
(wot does this button do? and this one? can i pull this lever? why not? wot about just a little bit? like this? ops, sorree, OMG, ARE WE GONNA CRASH????? ARGGGGHHHHH, WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!..... *he he he*)
well, hopefully, we won't come down til we get there, but then, we've never have come downs anyway, just tiredness, so I don't think we'll have any problems, just fun!
we r so gonna look like freaks with dilated pupils coming off the plane.

it would be interesting to note the effect drug consumption aboard an aeroplane would have in terms of the likelihood of deep vein thrombosis ! dont ya think ?
might make it worse ?
might save your life ?

not so much on topic but.....
when i was going to the uk, i was stuck next to a coke addict, who hadnt had a hit since b4 he got to the airport in sydney..
after 20 hours next to him......

Bio as we discussed last night, I'm fuckin in. Best part is we don't have to drive until the next morning as we get in sorta late. Imagine you, me and Blue Devil going completely mental on the flight, talking cod shit to anyone who cares. We should to organise the middle seats so we will have a little more room.
------------------
Reality is for those that cannot handle drugs!

Just my 2c - you are really drug fucked if you think dropping pills while flying is a good idea.
Wouldn't it be funny if you got caught smuggling through customs/domestic?
Wouldn't it be funny if you needed urgent medical attention?
How funny will everyone else think it is to have a group of drugged munted people talking loud and raucous codshit on an xhour flight?

Trust me Airwalk, you'll be talking heaps of codshit and noone will care. It'll be a competition between you and the pissed New Zealander to see who can be the most annoying and rowdy. Have fun!

SupaspeeD. Won't get busted because it will be in our stomachs or better yet in out blood and in both Austalia and NZ its not illegal to have poisoned blood (Unless while in the control of vehicle). The urgent medical attention things doesn't worry me so much as most raves are just as dangerous in that regards. And to answer the last question that part of the fun. PLus I don't talk loud when munted just talk a lot.
------------------
Reality is for those that cannot handle drugs!

Mr. Horse! Hahah!
I go back to KL twice a year on holiday and I freak out twice with the death warning! (Once in bahasa melayu, and once in english)
Haven't dropped on a plane before, but have gone on whip from Perth to KL. That was "interesting". Kept walking up and down the isles. That was also the very flight i freaked out over the "death penalty" for trafficing announced over the PA system. I was so paranoid I had something in my back pocket....
but anyway...
Would I try it? Mayb with someone I knew... otherwise, alone, probably not. I'd be worried with what I would say / try to do to the stewardesses...
(Insert e induced thoughts here)
(actually, don't e induced thoughts there...)
smile.gif

speaking of which, flying back to Perth this wkend from here in KL. yay!
No more death penalty!
heehee
wink.gif

THANK GOD i don't have to catch up with you guys (bio, airwalk and bluemess)until 2 days after that. I was going to say that it's a good thing i'm not travelling with you guys if i have to see my parents getting off a plane, coming down, trying to juggle skis and luggage, and resume normal conversation with 2 people i havent seen in 6months+ however i've already done this so they probably wouldn't be surprised.
If you're going to do this I vote that airwalk wears his orange suit on the plane, bluemess has his devil horns and bren carries a copy of the 'U.S.S raver' and recites incident #1 halfway thru the flight at the top of his voice.
wink.gif

------------------
'once u pop, u can't stop..'

I second that notion silverchic. C'mon guys it'd be a story to tell the grandkids!

silverchic, have you still got that email thread??????
i can't member wot I wrote in that 1st incident bit but I definitely remember wot I wrote about the purple reaper! he he he, boy, that got me in a *bit* of twouble.
OK, moving on.....
next question, wot to do on an airplane while we're peaking. anyone? ideas?
wos thinking of bringing some lego along......
P.S. thank god you can't see my pupils anyway, looks like it's sunglasses for Airwalk and BlueMess.
heeeelllllloooooo customs! heeelllloooo rubber gloves!

Pills & DVT;
I'd say that as amphetamine is a vaso-dialator (as is e), the risk of DVT would be significanly lower. If you still don't like the idea of flying while pilling, take an aspirin 12 hours before the flight - it will thin the blood.
BEWARE - Taking both the aspirin and disco bikkie at the same time will seriously fuck your stomach lining. Aspirin at the best of times are harsh on the 'ol gut, and I'm fairly sure most of us understand the abuse our stomachs have taken. A combo of both may well give you a friggen big ulcer, and you will feel shit for quite some time -along with the post-flight flu you caught from that fat salesman sitting next to you.
I haven't done a serious long-haul flight in about 7 years, well before my days of 'partying down'.
Last year I took 3 dexis before a flight to Sydney (just as I checked in) and I must say it was fucked. Why? The dexis. Moral - don't take dexis.
I also flew mind-blowingly bent to the Olympics last year. That was great - chatting banally with everyone about not much, eating everything I got, and getting a nice view.
Another medical advice thing;
If you want to dump on a long-haul, see if you can get your hands on some diazepam (valium). It's pretty shit when you need one drug to recover from another, but you can claim them as a prescription supply and simply drop straight after the roll.
I've never tried this, but it is 100% guarenteed.
------------------
"If I could stand up baby, I'd make you my wife"