Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New batch of green ' ? ' - Sydney

PrimeOptimus

Bluelighter
Just tried a green ? over the weekend and was very disappointed indeed. All indications point to Ketamine and are nothing like the orignals that are goin around at the moment. Although I cannot confirm that these are really Ketamine as i didn't test, past experience would suggest that it is.
There was no peak, no jaw clenching, not even eye rolling. All i got was a headache, feeling of nausea and a real lack of energy.
Has any1 ran into these latest fakes? If so did any1 test so as to confirm whether these are Ketamine or mdxx.
------------------
Autobots, transform and roll on
[This message has been edited by PrimeOptimus (edited 16 July 2001).]

had the green ?s again on the weekend. these fucken rock....
flat both sides (no domes); ? on one side; no score on the other. colour bright light green. dims,
excellent pills. up there with the best. p_optimus... can you provide a better description of your ones please...
------------------
Mr_Clean (aka muzik_response) ... tell me is that really YOU?

probably come from melbourne!! ... i've heard a similar story down here from this weekend.

Check pillreports. Theres a few bad reports of recent green ?'s (like this weekend). Looks like an asshole has decided to cash in on the name of green ?'s and make non mdma pills *sighs*

there are fake ? batches going around the east coast at the moment. if you cant test them, the fakes have a really blotchy appearance, less consistent colour and have white speckles in them. the ? on the fakes is MUCH bigger than on the good pills. both yellow and purple ?'s are speed/K bombs.
for those who have seen the good ?'s, you will INSTANTLY be able to spot the fakes - if you havent seen the originals, then you had better test them.
8)

had two light green ?'s on the weekend. PEOPLE, these are dud's. For those who had the original batch not long ago, you WILL notice the difference.
these new 'duds' are lighter, are poorly pressed, slightly bigger then originals, speckled with white shit,and give you no more a rush than a cuppa coffee.
*AVOID AT ALL COSTS*
Now, if you have a beige dome, HOLY SHITBALLS...gotta get one! get two! collect them all! BWAA HAAAA HAAAAA!

Have posted my experience on these copys on ful_sik_trippa's 'plugging' thread... There ARE a very very well copied batch of green '?' going around and they are SHITE.. believe me i found out the way nature intended.. i ate it and it did nothing..
However I have seen the evidence of what happens when one eats a pill from the 'good' batch thats also available.. my advice..
Get something different.. I so completely cant be bothered losing sleep over the quality of my pills... so i get the next thing that comes along.. usually something that has not been widely publicised and/or around for ages... this was the case with the clovers..
There are plenty of other 'pills in the sea'
Go getem rover...

My friends and I were on the green ? on the weekend at Hard Kandy and we didn't test but i wouldn't be suprised if we had some of the duds and some of the real McCoy mixed up.
A couple of mates had an amazing time showing all the characteristic mdma reponses while most of us just wanted to sit in a quiet corner (not easy at hk) and keep to ourselves.
personally the first half completely freaked me out and when i said i wanted to leave after being there only like an hour, 3 mates totally agreed with me.
but we stuck it out and what really makes me think it was a mixed batch was feeling like shit after consuming the first pill. then a mate and i went halves in another green ?. the reaction was completely different. our moods picked up and we were feeling like we new we should have all along if these were the much praised green ?'s.
anyway we ended up having a fun night although being my first negative ecstacy experience i'm a little more wary of what i now consume.
peace

yep have to agree with AJC523 here. I've still got some of the 'second original' batch that i brought however took one at HK over the weekend and had lack of energy and totally just wanted to sit in the corner and be to myself - which is so unlike me as i'm the meeting people queen! So that freaked me out, and then i think i even got 'bored' or 'over it all' and wanted to go home as well (although did have a good boogie for good measure).
Confusing thing is that i've had 5 greens previous to this on - all from the same 'apparent batch' but the last one definitly didn't even rate close to the previous. Watch out!!
------------------
'once u pop, u can't stop..'

hey,
heres a link to pillreports which contains a link to a picture of what i assume are the good ones (i have had one "identical" to this one and it was incredible)
loved up
eye wobbles
jaw clenching
ENERGY.. danced all night
note its light in colour
anyone confirm with this pic?? (follow the link on the actual report) http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?id=14401

did the smart thing bought a tester. should have done it a long time ago. hopefully now no more nasty suprises.
even though its resulted in some shit nights im reaasured to know there are similar sentiments/experiences regarding these biccies.
peace

yeah, that picture is of the good ones.
the dodge ?'s are slightly bigger, have white speckles on them, the ? imprint is slightly bigger, and they are not as hard either.
always test though..
8)

I love the new green question marks although they are very strong. I had to sit down, in actual fact at Mystic I was laying down. The ones I'm talking about probably aren't the ones mentioned above because I got mine a couple of weeks ago so they aren't fake. Plus an easy way to test is just to look at your eyes. If it's k then your pupils won't dilate. My eyes were huge and I had most of the classic mdma feelings. Sometimes a feeling of wanting to sit down is from a strong dose of mdma. To be able to keep dancing I had to have my question marks in halves. I haven't had the chance to test the ones I got yet but they certainly aren't k. Looks like I got mine just in time though before the fakes came out.
One thing that does make me still wonder whether mine are the same as the ones everyone else has at the moment is that some people on pillreports and bluelight are saying that the new green question marks gave them heaps of energy. For me though taking a whole one “smacked” (no I can’t be bothered thinking of a better word) me out. My friend felt the same as well. It was still a great experience though. I lay on the dance floor at Mystic (something you can’t do in a nightclub) and I looked up at the lasers going over my head and it was great. Then when I closed my eyes I had really intense images and even when my eyes were open and I looked into the crowd I saw a couple of brief, very mild halucinations. When I closed my eyes one of the things I “dreamt” of was floating above the crowd which was great! I had some other cool images as well. I’m thinking all of this was a result of a large dose of mdma but some people are saying the real ones are chargy. Ours were not dancy at all. Does that mean we have fakes as well? Lately whenever I have a large dose of what I think to be mdma i.e. hqs, bombs, ?s I don’t feel like dancing much. Anyone got any thoughts?
I really don’t think I was smacked out because of ketamine being in the pills though. K is a different feeling. Whenever I have a k pill I get a tight sore feeling in my throat. Anyone else experienced that?
I’m damn certain my pills are real though because they are mind blowing in the right set and setting like at Mystic.
I’m not worried about not being able to dance on them either as long as I’m having a good time. It seems to me though that a lot of people are having speed with their pills at raves and clubs. I’ve never been able to dance for long periods of time with mdma and I’ve never felt charged up by it. Am I a freak? Should mdma give you energy as well? Have I been having fakes the whole time or is everyone else around me a speed freak? I hate goey and I refuse to have it just to make me dance. Maybe everyone around me is just really fit
smile.gif
except I doubt that.

Hey f_w, sounds like you got some of the good ?'s
wink.gif

I totally agree with you. I find that the strong mdma pills put me on my arse. I can't seem to find much energy to dance. And I don't really like to take speed either because it just makes me feel crap afterwards (can't sleep, etc). But not being able to dance doesn't mean you can't have a fun time. I end up just sitting around chilling and chatting to people, listening to the music, and letting the mdma take me where it wants to. I have a great time.
smile.gif

In regards to the green ?'s, I found them to be an awesome pill. But I recently purchased some more with a few friends and we found that they did hardly anything. They seemed very weak. Except for one friend who thought it was the best pill she had ever had!
I still have one of the original ?'s that I bought and I've compared it to one of the new ones I got and they look the same to me. I can't tell the difference. And I was told that all of these came from the same batch. So I'm confused. Maybe they're a mixed batch, some good and some not so good.