Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gas Chromotography in Australia

SupaspeeD

Bluelighter
Ok.. so the score is this, i have a relative who works for the police in the drug analyis unit, yes no shit, and i was having a bit of a chat.
Pills are only ever tested if they want to up the charges, or determine what the hell someone has been selling (ie 2gs of MDxx or more increases the charges in most states), and the whole batch can be done, but usually a dozen or so for an average.
Apparently, MDxx content of pills is very low, 80 - 100mg is seen as damn good pills for aussie (but, i think you may not be busting the pros as much as you bust backyard speedbomb makers... anyhoo) most pills have Ketamine, Speed, Caffeine, Ephedrine, etc in them, no mention of Heroin ( just in case you missed it - heroin never found in pills, i repeat no heroin ever found ) just the usual suspects.
Police seem to believe that ALL ecstacy is imported and all pills come from OS. I have heard before that pills are pressed here from OS powder, so that's kinda half correct, i've also heard scarce reports of home made powder, but don't bet the bank on it.
A lot of speed is seized, purity varies greatly, most of the work deals with smack and speed, as junkies are more likely to be caught blatantly dealing, or stealing a car/ breaking and entering, etc.
Very rarely is anything exotic seized, eg 2cb, etc, so i think if you can source those things, you are usually dealing with people with a bit of nouse who aren't getting busted, so you are relatively more "safe" in this game, although one screw up and its all gone very bad.
Anyhoo, you can get pills tested privately, not exactly no questions asked, but the cost is $500/pill for private investigations. So, if you are cashed up and have a HQ/Powder/whatever you want to test, hit up the police/health department and get some GC done.
Hopefully, my 2c has brightened your day.
Bo

So it's pretty much as we expected. Love to know if he thinks the "higher" level MDMA biccies have been on the increase and if their strength has increased, would be interesting to know. I reckon I've had at least 2 pills now that would have pipped the 100mg mark, perhaps even 120.

fortunately, you dont have to go to the cops - all pharmaceutical co's and lots of contract manufacturers / quality control labs have GC-MS setups.
The equipment is expensive, as such the owners want to make money off their investments, most would be glad to analyse whatever you give them, on a contract basis. i wouldn't be surprised if you could bargain down to well under $500.
[This message has been edited by frqntflyr (edited 12 July 2001).]

orrrrr use pilltest.com and get it done for $30
smile.gif

Finally some slightly more solid data in GCMS tesing availability in aust.. have since my last encounter with this concept found a place that looks promising as a testing lab/facility whatever you want to call it..
just... this kind of operation is illegal is it not..? I was under the distinct impression that it was... then it wasnt.. then it was again... then it wasnt.. now I believe it MOST CERTIANLY IS again...
i think its everyone for themselves at this point...
BTW: of course there's bound to be some kind of operation in this country to manufacture MDMA.... but i'd suggest it'd be still in the early stages and YES the larger proportion (over %90) of our love-powder is being imported from OS._