Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue Butterflies - Melb.

Shianti

Bluelighter
Hey, i was wondering if anyone in the melbourne area has tried blue butterflies? They have a light press of a butterfly, with a score on the back. I've had good reviews form a couple of people, but id also like to know what some other ppl thought of them. Planning a big night with my buddies this weekend...
smile.gif

Thanks guys!

Ive seen these test up MDMA (with new EZ test supreme tester which does a differenciation test between MDA and MDMA). An E2 test shows up a nice amound of green around the edge (which would turn the mixture olive which is speed)
My 2c - MDMA with a wiff of speed.
www.pillreports.com also has reports
smile.gif

hey i had one of them on thursday...it was pretty kickass
great peak, although didnt last for long enough. Very clean/easy comedown

These came on very smoothly, hardly noticed until I was chopped, not an incredibly strong pill, very clean, the peak lasted about 3 hours and I was still wide awake without further assistance for another 6 hrs...
I think these pills would have been a lot better for me if it hadn't been my 3rd week in a row, and if I hadn't been recovering from a slight bout of the flu, and if I hadn't been absolutely buggered from moving house... So yeah, nice pill in my books, up there with the alphas and ?s...

Thanks for your feedback
smile.gif

Yeah, i cant find any matching reports on pillreports yet...there is one though, but they state the colour of the pill as green or something, not blue anyway...
Cheers again!

there are a few of these going around nsw. they are light blue, and are locals. I found it to be a pretty good speed & K bomb. Might be different pills, but i know there are alot of these around.... if they are the same pills, then you still will enjoy it somewhat providing you dont pay full price

I personally tested these today with my new testing kits
smile.gif

The results are purple to black with the first kit and from a dark bluey/purple to black with the E2 kit. Meaning...mdma, yay!
delerium- the pills must be different ones
[This message has been edited by Shianti (edited 11 July 2001).]

Had a few if these, Nice MDMA pill if ya get the right one a few batches doing the rounds i think these pills have a score much the same as blue Lightning bolts(score is different on every pill)

Had these at Room last night, took AGES to come on (like over and hour!) and wasnt as dancey as id like, but i still felt really good. Kinda like, i could sit down or stand up and still feel really good. Sort of had to try to dance though, but overall, not a bad pill!