Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Chanell Pills da bomb?

muzik_response

Bluelighter
ok i have heard a big talk up about chanel pills in sydney. now this talk hasnt come from my regular sources but from people whose opinions i do listen too...
dont know what they look like, dont know what they test like, in fact dont know anything about thm.
any info would be good. someone told me these were alot better than the pink hearts... ????????????????????????????
im interested.

pink chanels, very nice.
apparently from the same crew as the green ?'s.
identical action
pill size identical
however, the chanel logo is easily copied and i have seen shit aussie chanel pills around for ages, so as always, test b4 signing on the bottom line

Musik...thet me say they are the MAC! I kid you not.Look up my post on reports.If you like the hq urrrg feeling stay away.But if you like the orange ? and As then bulk up they really are that good.They get my vote for e of the year although seems not many have access to these guys... very few and far between
smile.gif
And id say they were ..well.. dark pink almost purple.No score just a linked cc

They have the pink chanels here in melbourne as well!!
smile.gif

They are like the green ?, alphas ......
E2 tester - purple to black in seconds.
ive not tried those pink hearts yet. but i know those blue hearts are excellento!!
smile.gif

Very rushy and loved up!!
smile.gif

------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman
[This message has been edited by ~jerox~ (edited 05 July 2001).]

Gone gone gone... there musnt have been many of the Red Chanels around cos no sooner did i get all kinds of reports about them and they started appearing in Pill Reports.. then everyone was tlaking about how 'they couldnt find any..'
hmm...
but yes.. If you can get your paws on one or more of those beautiful but nevertheless ELUSAIVE as fuck, Blue (heart shaped) Bisexuals, then DO EAT IT ON THE SPOT...
they've got something going for them...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPAM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHIT, bitch!.... E of the year you reckon???? SHIT. for me this year its been:
1. pink hearts
2. yellow TPs
3. green ?s
1. (possible new entry) the green butterflies. tried a half of one of these on thurs. VERY nice! will have a full tonight at winter breaks and get back to yas.
shit i thought this was supposed to be a pink chanel post... hahaha ok pinger. same dimensions as the green ?s eh... hmm that is very helpful. i would however like to get a better idea of their exact colour. pink/red.... same colour as the hqs?
if you could get back to me on this one it would be appreciated.
muzik.

Yeah, ok, like muzik said, this is supposed to be a chanel thread.. but what the hell
smile.gif

Seeing yet another couple of messages about the apparent awesomeness of the blue hearts ("bisexuals") has just sent my anticipation levels for tonight through the roof - I've got two of the things, and there's a sick party on to boot! Ohoyohboyohboy
smile.gif

Will post reports on these (lovely looking) pills sometime tomorrow/the next day/whenever I land
smile.gif

Have a good one all..
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

Orange Chanel,,, very strong dose, very very smacky, so smacky that could not lift the legs from the ground to dance... Another friend was lost in her/his own world for 4 hours just standing there staring at I don't know what?
Should not be compared with g? two very different things....
Comedown is quite harsh as well,, might have to do something speedy to wake up.

Better than this, better than that.
Better than grandma's instant oats she used to force feed me.
This is history guys...

The chanels arnt history there are still some to be found i discovered. They are nice pilz as well. These are the same as the ones described above.