Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WHITE DIAMONDS

DJ_TJ

Bluelighter
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows about this second wave of white diamonds available around Melbounre?

There is a second wave but they aren't white diamonds. Look for White eiffels. They are a big mother or a horse pill. I've taste tested them and they are on par.
[This message has been edited by Airwalk (edited 04 July 2001).]

naa tj is right. i munched the old white diamonds and just got ma hands on a few of these new ones. same size and shape, same little diamond... just these ones have some specks of grey in them and the others were completely white...
got no tester...
anyone know anything?

the white diamonds i saw wednesday night were fucken TALL as...looked more like a cylinder rather than a pill
$0.00

you rekon they are good?
yeah they are fat as.. not cylinder tho
cuz close friend of mine wants em and i dont want to give him anything dodgy

righto guys...
the shit is the business.
it aint a new batch....
the sizes have never been consistant.
the grey specks... well hard to say what your lookn at, but the pills do have some marks on em, some are a little crmbled up even. but no fear fellas they're goodns.
i have tested them numerous times and all have returned text book reactions confirming MDxx group drugs using the e1 tester.
airwalk(u right), it aint a new batch, just the leftovers.... but nice to see the bluelighters are finaly getting to try them!

Eddi, You'll be glad to know that I have one left and will be proudly dropping it on Saturday. I will be very emotional (Good bye good friends).