Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

thinking of using K, thoughts anyone

scotty

Bluelighter
Thinking of using K for the first time but
little scared of some ppls experience on it.
Anyone out there that can share there
experience.
------------------
"the real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new
landscapes but in having new
eyes" Marcel Proust.
methylenedioxymethamphetamine
say that while chopped.

I've only done it once, so rather than offer advice I'll just say that I really liked it but it's probably not for everyone. But you'll never never know if you never never go... and make sure you don't do too much for your first time either.
smile.gif

*sits back and waits for a mod to say "use the search button"*
wink.gif

I've also been thinking of trying it - maybe someone could tell me whether it would be better to try ketamine before lsd, or vice versa? hmm
I also compiled a list of K experiences from the trip reports forum (from best to worst), in case anyone hasn't read them:
biggrin.gif

[*]First ketamine trip...
[*]Ketamine - 8th Time - Beyond The Wall Of Sleep
[*]K, Ecstasy- first time together- out of this world
[*]Special K - First Time- Wow (Long Post)
[*]My layered world of Ketamine
[*]K and E - First good exp. with this
[*]tumbling down the rabbit hole
[*]Second time on K
[*]1st Ketamine Trip - Hey, I can make time stop even if I am Jell-O!
[*]Oral K - What the fuck
[*]Very Bad Ketamine Experience
[*]First Ketamine Experience
~Daffy

Daffy, you rock.
smile.gif

Just like Pleo said, there's a search button where you can sift through the posts on our board and the other boards, to find information that you're looking for.
So, have a quick search for the term "ketamine" and you'll be on the right track.
Also, check out the Ketamine Vault at Erowid, (www.erowid.org) ... look for Plants & Drugs, then click Ketamine.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I'd go LSD over K any day of the week, but I'm a little biased given acid is my favoritist of drugs and I tried K for the firts time yesturday and hated it, I'll possibly try it again, but who knows. Didn't get in a K hole.
It was fun at first, I was giggling and talking to myself, went and did another bump and struggled to get it all up I was so dissorientated. I enjoyed the mental state, but the nausea became too much and ruined it.

K rocks.. but not for partying.. for a small group at home or something. or on a comedown.. I hate lsd. last for fucking ever and get you paranoid.. but K , it takes you deep, and wheres off b4 you start running about saying its never going to end.
one answer..
DO K.....
50mg pure k bump for a first time go to see what its like..
Neigh.
Chem

I would agree with chemical night that K is NOT a party drug. It is a drug that u would do for the first time in a comfortable place and people that u know well.
Just let it take over you. Enjoy the sense of letting you and your thoughts go out of control.
50mg maybe alrite for some but not for all. If ure smaller, I suggest a smaller bump. For all those that noe me, Im pretty small and I will have a bump of 25 mg and then another 25mg in about 1/2 hr. It is all individual as well. Do K when u have the time and with nothing on your mind that needs immediate attention.
Have fun with it but in moderation.
smile.gif

------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

Horses of a different colour that is...
wink.gif

*bump*
general concensus is that K is NOT a party drug, I am of the very same opinion. Fun but NOT cuddly, playful but NOT energetic. It is after all an aenesthetic that vetinarians use usually on larger beasts of burden.
*Bump* not *line*...
...if you dont understand that, ask someone.
K holes can be fun.
So can car accidents.

K is my drug of choice - it's crazy shit
smile.gif

not bad for watching movies at home - although you can get lost in the movie and forget you're on it... that is until you try and converse with someone... Whooooa! not happening Jan
smile.gif
hehe

K is not specifically dsesigned for horses. It is used in Humans (it was, in fact, developed as a Human anesthetic (<-- Spelling?)
Do a small line of K....see how that does it for you. The bigger the line or the more you do, the more K'd you'll get.
Try it...that's the only way to find out if you like it! Just start of small...
------------------
*Adventure, excitement, A Jedi craves not these things*

Thanks blers looks like I might have to make
a date with the special K soon.
Will let you know how it goes
------------------
"the real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new
landscapes but in having new
eyes" Marcel Proust.
methylenedioxymethamphetamine
say that while chopped.

Dont worry blufluffybunny.. it WAS a joke on words but it IS ALSO used as a vet.aneasthetic(sp?)...
AND YES... it would stand to common logic that "the bigger line of K you do, the more K'ed you get.."
I mean.... hello....??
Sweet dreams everyione im off to subbies RIGHT NOW to eat some butterflys..

My nan has this Wild Horse and we can't get his rug on.
Would ketamine help sedate him?
------------------
Is he using 3 decks and a 909?

Just a quick note to let everyone not be misinformed - Ketalar (brand name of Ketamine for human consumption) is still readily available and prescribed as an anaesthetic for children still, and for intense pain relief. Trust me, i work in a hospital.
Vials are 200mg dissolved in 20mL for IM injection. Now THATS a fucking ride.
Horses were and still are, the second species to have ketalar used on them.