Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Light Blubs & Casper

monkey_junkie

Bluelighter
Recently tested out Light Blubs & Caspers and was just wondering if anyone had tried them and what their thoughts were on them?
Here's some info on the pills:
Caspers
h : 4mm
d : 8mm
colour : white
symbol : ghost
E2 test : black with purple tinges around the egde
Light Blubs
h : 5mm
d : 5mm
colour : white
symbol : Light Blub
E2 test : black (quickly)
Heading to Frantic this friday at Capsule and really would like to be off my Trolley when Nick Sentience and Zac are on.
ROCK ON!

Took some of thes eat Gods kitchen on the weekend. I'm an inexperienced user so this report may not be acurate for an experienced user.
Took a half at 12:45am just before Robbie Nelson came on. Danced away for around an hour and didn't feel a thing. Took another half at 2:00am, and as Robbie Nelson was dropping Everyday Everytime I just felt so happy.
At 3:00am was peaking hard and almost gagged a couple of times and had to have a sit down. After that powered on to 7:00am after taking another half at 4:30am.

I've had a lightbulb and to be honest, didn't find them that good. Had a whole and got mild body tingles and what-not, but not heaps of energy, not ecstatically luvved up like some other quality of late (question marks, BB's etc).
Friends who've tried the caspers say they're excellent and the bomb, lasted a long time etc, but I haven't had one of those. good luck..
ps. if the nick sentience set at GK was anything to go by you'll have a WICKED time.. he rocked!!

I've had the white Lightbulbs, and didn't think too much of them.
They tested black on both E1 and E2 fairly quickly, which was encouraging, but didn't really deliver. A very mild pill with no body rushes or eye wobbles.
My mood did get a lift as I wasn't in the best of moods before I took it, but after having it I found myself talking alot more and being in a generally better mood. I wouldn't say that they made me feel loved-up though.
They were fairly clean with no real mongy or legless feelings. Maybe would be good if double dropped. I have been on a strict diet of green clovers lately so that might have something to do with the lessened effects of these pills.
Overall, I would give them about 6 out of ten. Would suit people who don't really like the heavy, legless effects of strong MDMA. So if your into mild pills then these are the go, everyone else look elsewhere for a great time.
[This message has been edited by slaanesh (edited 13 June 2001).]
[This message has been edited by slaanesh (edited 13 June 2001).]