Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

long weekend question, 2 nights Vs 3

shtonkalot

Bluelighter
Here's a good one for the long weekend.
How much worse can it be going for 3 nights rather than 2.
Before anyone suggests it I have no access to 5-htp, and plenty of trytophan full naana's.
I have had a 3 week wait 'till tonight.
Taking lovely blue/green BB's one a day.
Any serious comments or suggestions please.

yeah my advice... have a really nice time.
plan your experiences a little and make the most of them.
[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 09 June 2001).]

Ok say you do eat 1 pill three days in a row:
Day 1 - nice and chopped (since you had a three week break).
Day 2 - below average.
Day 3 - shitty buzz.
Followed by a period of perhaps several weeks of feeling cracked the hell out.
My suggestion: eat your BBs one day and do some other drugs the other days.
You've got good pills, so why not space them out and have a better time (not to mention it being easier on your noggin). Pilling on consecutive days just isn't worth it.

I assume alot of BLers do/have done the consecutive days thing. Personally I find the experience worthwile. Just looking for suggestions as to how enhance the experience.
I find the dopamine enhancement about as pleasureable as the serotonin effects and that doesn't seem to be affected on multiple doses. Don't get me wrong I am definately wanting as much serotonin uptaken as I can possibly store in my rest period (1 day).
So any suggestions on getting this little brain pumped full o' serotonin? Tryptophan supplements? Rest and relaxation? Anything?
Just going to be hanging at home with close friends in the same boat, not really dancing on all night or anything.
And please no-one worry about the wasted BB's there are plenty enough out there. Also got some very nice MTV's Ü.
oh yeah, I do find the dopamine effect quite different to just amphetamines so that's not an alternative.

Given that it takes around two weeks for serotonin levels to restore to normal, I'd guess that the amount of serotonin that your body will be able to produce in one day is relatively negligible. All I can suggest is eat plenty of bananas and turkey and other healthy foods, and get as much sleep as possible.

If you sleep a few hours between rolls then you should have a reasonable peak 2nd and 3rd times. However, on tuesday you will not understand questions like "hello".
[This message has been edited by Acid_Reign (edited 10 June 2001).]

last december in schoolies we decided to go pretty hard, we planned to drop every night...for 6 nights. After not sleeping for 3 days it began to feel like i could take another bikkie and not feel a thing. Managed to sneak a microsleep or two in before the third night..then three of us dropped a pink shark each: POW! We could not move hours.
So the moral of the story? I dunno i guess i wrote this to say that even after it feels like you've completely used up every drop of seratonin in your body, a very good pill can still get you more mashed.

oh yeah also in retrospect, that week mustve been reeeeally bad for us all, because that happened back when i knew nothing about pre/post loading, 5-htp, turkeys, bananas and prozac/zoloft...ah well what are ya gonna do?

i comepletely agree with mr luro, the third night is usually the shittiest one atfer a binge and the doing oother drugs (or going straight possibly??) is a good idea.
I have had a better roll on the second night but that might be due to other factors, such as liking the music and people more.
Dropping three nights in a row isn't a smart thing to do and neurotoxicity might be a problem as well but i think someone who knows more about neuro than me will cover that
wink.gif

peace
rc1n

I find that my conscience gets the better of me on the 2nd night, even if I do get talked into munching too many I don't have a particularly good night cos I know how much damage I'm doing to myself. Which begs the question "why do it then"... yes indeed erk.
Even doing two nights separated by one normal night of sleep is dumb in my opinion. You should leave at LEAST 2 weeks between rolls to let your brain return to a somewhat normal state.

We all know that the seritonin gets used up and that after one night on a couple pilz or even just one or somthin. But i still find that mdma pilz still work the 2nd night. I think the 2nd night is often more pleasureable than the first, but i think a lot of it has to do with the people, setting and music. Even in to the third night i think it still works somehow with little seritonin. Sure u dont get as chopped and u aint put on ya ass, but who wants this everytime. I think the more nights in a row ya do it the less you dont get as much of the loved up feelings, but u still get drug fucked up and buzz around.
The biggest binge i have had in a row in pills (and i am only giving this as personal experience or whatever not trying to brag or get people to start saying i have done more thatn this) was the weekend came went out both nites on it. had monday off then everyday was on it again til sunday the next weekend. This was 1 or 2 pilz a day and i found it to work everyday. Though every day the duration of the effect ot shorter and not as intense. BU the effects where still there. I cant give scientific reasons for it. Only what i felt.
Also i have been goin out everyweekend for the last 7 weeks and still am getting off on every pill. Doses are increased at times though to get similar effects. I have also gone out 2 nights in a row a week for periods of 4weeks or so and still found the pils to have an effect every second night in that case.
Anyway i seem to have gone of with som shit here. But the main thing i am trying to say is if you go out several nights in a row you can still get off on the pilz, but i do think it has a lot to do with your attitude towards in when ya do it. if you go out the second/thrid night thinkiong fuck it ill og out eat a pill probably wont do anythign but ill do it anyway then youll have a crap night. but if you go out thinking fuck it ive been out a few nights in a row already, but im gonna go out and have a fucken awesome time with or without being absolutly chopped, i reckon you will find yaself more chopped than you expected. Also i must add i love eating pilz when you are already scattered. Tis a shit load of fun.
------------------
I see u laidher.

three letters for ya.
G.H.B.
very very similar to pills (when taken in the right dosage - VERY IMPORTANT - also do NOT have with alcohol at all). gives the same 'dont want to move' and 'loved up' feelings, but doesn't use serotonin and can be redosed.
+ almost no comedown (ok maybe a -slight- one but negligable compared to almost all other drugs)
HC

Agreed get on the GHB tis a shit load of fun.
------------------
I see u laidher.