• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to learn how to parachute. I can do 5-6g's at a time and it's really not hard with practice. I usually do three 4g parachutes for my normal dose. Takes me less than 10 minutes. Just have to let stomach settle after the second one for a few minutes.

That's quite a throat you got there. I can barely squeeze a 2g toilet paper parachute through my throat. I have to toss n' wash if I'm using commercial grade.

I've been months thinking should i order kratom. I use bupre and its so expensive here that i dont get my dose everyday. So reading that it works bupre withdrawal and gives little opioids feeling.. im sold.
btw. where is rc opioids??

Depending on your bupe dose kratom could be quite useful and at the very least it should help somewhat. It does contain opioids alkaloids which give it similar feelings and help with dependence issues.

RC stands for research chemical. It's a fairly ambiguous term which could include some synthetic opioids or naturally occurring not well studied ones such as the mitragynine family, however it is usually not used in this context.

I'm not sure if you meant to ask where they can be found but sources are not allowed on Bluelight.

i had a great overall experience with kratom + alchohol + some dank ass weed to calm the nausea. i took about 7 grams of high grade kratom and mixed most of it with captain morgan. shortly after i doses, i read that alch is really bad + kratom so i went out and bought a dub and smoked mostly all of it in 2 or so hours. i dosed another 3 grams kratom orally with more alch and more weed. i was at my peak for over 4 hours, which is when i finally yakked my brains out, i threw up in a cup which filled up quicker than i thought possible and it spilled over and i kept yakking and made a mess which i cleaned up in the morning... overall i loved the body high and euphoria and double vision that the kratom gave me. i also loved the head high that came from synergizing it with weed, which i have tried many times and its by far my fav substance to mix with kratom. try it if you havent already. the kratom also helps prevent paranoia from being hella high. also, a side note, the alch didnt really synergize at all, i just felt drunk and nauseous from the it.

You guys need to learn how to parachute. I can do 5-6g's at a time and it's really not hard with practice. I usually do three 4g parachutes for my normal dose. Takes me less than 10 minutes. Just have to let stomach settle after the second one for a few minutes.

im 12 years old and whats a parachute?

It's a method of swallowing powder by wrapping it up in a piece of tissue or similar substance. Once in your stomach it opens up and 'deploys' like a parachute and the powder can dissolve.

im 12 years old and whats a parachute?

umm if you really are 12 years old please do not mess with opiate type drugs so young. If you were to become addicted you're gonna fuck with your brains reward systems wayy to young. Stick with pot.

^ what he said..
TRUST ME you don't wanna end up like me =D SERIOUSLY tho.. don't mess around with opiates if you can help it, and if you are already doing kratom than don't go any further than that.
Make it a rule for yourself that the only opiate you will EVER fuck around with is kratom (only if you already do it, if not than dont start) and try to stick to that..
It's for your best interest.. im not writing this for my health, im doing it for yours :D

i think pot can mess up your reward system too. maybe not as severely as opiates but after years of smoking weed every day, nothing was the same for me sober ever again.

i think pot can mess up your reward system too. maybe not as severely as opiates but after years of smoking weed every day, nothing was the same for me sober ever again.

What do you mean nothing was the same for you sober again? Usually I feel just as good when i'm sober as I do when I would smoke it. I mean it makes boring shit fun, so if you do fun shit when your not smoking then it balances everything out.

I think stimulants mess up your reward system the most.

i mean after i came of years of smoking pot all day every day it left me unable to enjoy life as i once did before i started. music didn't move me in the same way anymore, it was a lot more difficult for me to get excited about anything, i basically just lost my zest for life and it's part of what made susceptible to my alcohol and benzo addictions that followed. the benzo anhedonia is far worse than the weed anhedonia, but i definitely think weed can mess with your reward system and emotions if you abuse it over a prolonged period. i had a really hard time coming off it and trying to remember who i was.

umm if you really are 12 years old please do not mess with opiate type drugs so young. If you were to become addicted you're gonna fuck with your brains reward systems wayy to young. Stick with pot.

too late, i've already done lsd xD. there's no way i can turn back now hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
I would compare my kratom high to doing a bump of coke and 15mgs of ox. Pretty cool but im going to cash out and not chase that high.

Lol, if you're 12, there's no need to post it. Why did you say your age? You could have just asked about the parachute (assuming you are not trolling)...

Anyway, burn out, it is really hard to separate what was drugs and what was just naturally awkwardness from coming of age. I know I felt the same way as you, but the more I think of it and look at people who are younger, I started to question that the drugs had as big of an impact as I thought they had...

I would compare my kratom high to doing a bump of coke and 15mgs of ox. Pretty cool but im going to cash out and not chase that high.

Lol, I can't see that at all! :D It is really that speedy compared to oxycodone for you? Kratom is extremely similar to oxy for me, I'm curious...

yeah it may have had something to do with aging too but i still think weed robbed me of a lot. if i had stayed clean and not started using other d drugs to compensate, id probably be more or less back to normal now though.

ive noticed kratom is good when you are in the glowing stage of a pot comedown...overall a better feeling...ive done it high too and its just messy...didnt really like it

I need some advice.

I need to come off my 7 yr pod tea addiction. Due to the availability and over priced pod market, I won't be able to keep this up much longer. I want to taper my pods and switch to Kratom. I'd like to do this rather than suboxone because I'm not a fan of the effects of sub and I'd prefer to keep this private (none of my family/friends know of my habit).

I have experience with kratom. Honestly, it's never hit the sweet spot pod tea has. I've tried many varieties. One time kratom floored me- I over did it. I've tried it since and had some descent experiences.

- what type would be best for my situation? I've read that the full spectrum extracts are potent/good.

- what dose should I aim for? I currently use a cup of grounds made into tea throughout the day (I drink it in the morning and night with rewash boosters midday). I can get by comfortably with a third less.

- I plan to taper, then use kratom with pod tea. Then jump to kratom.

- I realize kratom dependency could happen. But that's not my main concern. Getting off pods is the main issue. Cold turkey is not an option as I have a full time job and other responsibilities.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

hey george costanza , i think that it's going to be very hard to you to make that transition, your going to need to really ween yourself slowly over like 6 weeks.. or longer. and you must have a strong will about it.. cause kratom is not the same , not that strong as an opioid.. and while you ween down, and switch over, your going to eventually hit a wall, and be WD'in and being bugged the fuck out.. pissy about everything and all that, physco type shit, in your head. it's going to be difficult for sure, i wish you all the luck. as for dose and product i could not say, it's whatever you work out, get some sample type packs or whatever.. try different types. potency in extracts isn't always all that from what i hear, i've personally only tried basic leaf/powder leaf, and the mang da kratom (pimp) whatever .. it's stronger for sure, and has different effectiveness, personally i would say go for that type, but you may not need that, or might not be any better for you. or you might want to use a combination of the two, or others, or leaf+extract.. or whatever you try. i hope you have some money to throw around for this, cause if you try different types, and combos, you might actually find something that works fairly well for what your doing.. BUT it's certainly not going to be exactly the same, and it will not be perfect, things will be hard to a while.

good luck!

Last edited:
I used pod tea all summer last year, then simply stopped. After a couple months break I began using kratom. Both are very similar yet different many ways. You can't chase a pod tea high with kratom because you'll end up getting too many of the negative kratom side effects. Pod tea provides a dreamy, euphoric, sedating, clean high. Kratom on the other hand is stimulating, euphoric but not as euphoric, and has a side helping of empathy (not unlike MDMA!) that no other opiate seems to give. I think a 50/50 pod/kratom mixture would be the tits. :)

Pod tea would keep me literally high for about a day and a half, and while kratom doesn't last quite as long as pod tea, it still outlasts and other opioid I've had by leaps and bounds. Kratom keeps me high for about half a day, however the afterglow lasts well into the next day. I'm extremely strict with my dosing though, as to avoid dependency. I never, EVER take kratom 2 days in a row, and I also NEVER re-dose. However, one thing kratom has over pod tea, it takes about 15 minutes for me to start feeling it, and be high as a kite within the hour. Pod tea would take at least two hours before it became enjoyable.

I don't know how intense your addiction is, and to be honest it almost seems like you may be scaring yourself a bit too much. I'm willing to bet you could just stop the pods and begin using ~10-15g kratom, with no withdrawal. I started out with about 15g of ground up pods last summer, and worked my way up to over 40g to get the same buzz, which is when I decided it was time to stop. When I started kratom a few months later, I started out with 15g of kratom, however because I was trying to reach a pod tea kind of high, I kept taking more and more, which in turn just made me sicker, more nauseous, more bad side effects, and guess what, no added euphoria....just sedation. So, one day, I read that low doses can be more stimulating, and looking for a good energy boost that day I decided to simply try 7g. Not only did I receive WAY more cleaner-than-caffeine energy than I expected, but also still felt a wonderful anxiety relief and very mild euphoria. I tried boosting the dose up to a simple 10g, and I feel I have found my sweet spot. Clean, long lasting stimulation and focus (blows adderall away IMO), decent euphoria, empathy. anxiety relief, analgesia, etc.. Smoke some weed when you are peaking on the kratom and turn that decent euphoria into a somewhat INTENSE euphoria.

Lastly, as stated in posts above, stick with regular commercial powdered leaf. Anything else will just be more $$ for less :):).

MAJ Pain and Seattle Stranger. Thanks a lot for the advice, it helps a lot.

JPain, I tend to agree with you in that it's going to be a hard switch. I am an absolute baby when it comes to withdrawal. I wake up depressed with watery eyes, restless legs every morning before my tea. It blows. If I can transition from pod tea to kratom I'll be amazed. SS, I hope you're right. I have to test the waters and see what works best.

Before I was looking for a replacement for pt, but I realize kratom is a diff high. I think once I embrace that it will be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.