Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sydney pill reports 08/6

fat tony

Bluelighter
pink hearts
colour - pink with tiny white & black speckles
size - 8x4mm. slightly domed
stamp - neatly pressed heart. score on reverse side that doesnt extend to the edge of the pill.
E1 tested - black in 5 secs = MDxx
off-white melodies
colour - off white with beigey speckles.
size- 8x4mm. no dome.
stamp - neat single musical note. (semiquaver). no score.
texture - a little crumbly round edges.
E1 tested - slowly to orange = amphetamine

just a quick note on the hearts...
E2 tested - immediately dark blue - black.
MDMA. very good biccies.
for me it was a 40 minute come on, about 4 hour peak... all good, no comedown... yay.
smile.gif

------------------
Drugs are not the answer... Drugs? is the question... Yes is the answer.

...great, but need I ask why this is in a discussion forum as a topic and NOT in pillreports where it belongs?, as the even the title states...

k9, leave him alone, this is the pick of the month for best and worst as to FAT TONY...... don't you want the top goss.
now TONY you've chimed in pretty early in the month to be calling your best bikkie but i think you know what you're doing...... reakon i could nominate a few better worsts, though finding a really crappy melody knock off is big points!
[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 09 June 2001).]

have u tried navigating pill reports recently?
there's such a glut of information there. i really like the short concise threads here, and the posters seems more knowledgable :p
and my 2c
green/blue bb's are the bomb
------------------
Jaj, mily sekély a mélység | oh, how shallow is the profundity
és mily mély a sekélység | and how deep the superficiality
és mily tömör a hígság | and how solid the fluidity
és mily komor a vígság | and how sombre the frivolity
- Dezso Kosztolányi, 1933

Yeh BBs are gewd. Sorry i got no other personal info to offer this month as i been stuck on the BBs cause i like em. They seem to be disapearing a bit though. Will have to move on to somthin new soon. Those pink hearts going around i was told they are good, by someone who does know a good pill. Havnt heard bout new melodies or anything. But good to hear there is a new batch goin around. They got the same press as the blue ones that where going around at all cause they where funky. And dunno what the go is with them hqs, there seems to be an unlimited supply somewhere they are still appearing out of nowhere.
p.s Agreed pillreports is a mess and people dont always know there shit on there. Much better to get some ideas off people who know.
------------------
I see u laidher.

i also concur. the BB's contain MDxx.
i start these threads so ppl you know and trust can share info. pillreports is dodgy, why anyone would trust random names on a computer screen i dont know. in a thread like this i can read reports by ppl i know, trust, and therefore get reliable information. by posting exact details of the pills we can identify copies and so on.
so k9 if you were smart you would browse these threads, get to know familiar names, ppl who know their shit, and have reliable info every weekend you go out. or would u rather listen to "imapillmuchereveryday60003" on pillreports and beleive his drivel.
some kinda rules/ideas for these threads -
1. keep em short & concise.
2. its fine to verify other ppls comments, second opinions are always welcome.
3. include as much detail on appearance as possible.
4. eztest please where possible.
5. no signatures please (from here on coz i know i prolly broke that one already)
cheers
tony
smile.gif

Green Splits: EZ test bright purple 1 sec, remained bright, didn't go dark. Light green, wider than average pills, well-pressed, split on one side. Very nice pill, strong at first, then consistantly chargy for close to 3 hours. Good with whizz, not as strong as BB's but more lovey.
I will confirm - dark bluey green BB's: EZ test dark purple/black instantly, take a while to come on, very strong, last close to 3 hours, many of my friends had nausea from these pills - a lack of experience maybe?
Yellow 007's: EZ test bright orange 1 sec. OK speed bomb, does the job.
Grey R-rated's: not EZ tested but effects of a happy, euphoric speed pill.

thanks for that Tony , no one with half a brain would trust a pillreports thread , the old trusty bluelighters have never let me down though.
Thanks again

i always get nauseous if the pill is any good.
i think mdma quantity is what causes nausea....there's a thread about this, but i haven't got that much time to read it right now.
blue crack has too much procrastination material!

I can tell yas a few speed bombs this week to avoid. Can only remember a few though.
Cartmans:
logo: cartman pic giving the thumbs up.
colour: white
flat pill, no score
ez test: orange, cartman should be giving the thumbs down
Warner Brothers
logo: warner bro logo
colour white
flat pill on both sides, no score
Ez-test: orange
Emails (still around at the moment)
logo: @ on front .com on back
colour: red
flat pill, no score
ez test-orange-brown
also seen cks that are speed bombs. but what would u expect. Dont have the details of these though.
Now To a mdxx pill
Clovers
logo: 4 leaf clover
colour: white (thanks j-swift there is a bit of green in the white colour)
no score and flat on both sides
ez-test: purple-black
There are some green clovers as well i am pretty sure. Dunno how these ez-test.
[This message has been edited by shank (edited 15 June 2001).]

have another look at the clovers, the one's i saw had a really faint hue of green in them.....kinda like a lime milkshake.
these were mdxx

i need some help- anyone heard about orange HQ's?? my DD claims they"are da bomb" and is trying to charge quite stupid prices... the other offer is for xmen no colour given and from all accounts a purely oz brand

This works very well for us in Perth. Apart from the trustworthiness of the info, it's all together in one relevant place. And if you include all the current pills and their effects etc in the first post, it's really easy for everyone to get a quick lowdown on all/most of the current pills in the city. Different situation tho, try finding pillreports from Perth...
If you don't like the idea just wait, you'll soon see how well it can work... hopefully.
I'm posting in here to bring the attention of Sydneysiders to this pill report. Red cKs are possibly very dangerous!!!