Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pink panthers? Any advice please!!

charlie-8

Bluelighter
i really need to know if i am being ripped off here: a guy was suppossed to get me bbs and green ? marks but now he has supposedly sold out, giving me a few bbs and the rest pink panthers. I have never heard of these b4 and they sound like dodgy speed pills. My friends are counting on me to get good pills for this w/end and I think i have been stuffed around. Anyone know anything about them?

In the Posting Guidelines announcement at the top of the Australian forum page, you'll see there is plenty of helpful information that will assist you in getting the most from Bluelight.
One of those pieces of advice is to add the location of where the pill is from (ie. a close-by capital city). That will help you get information that is more specific, as there can be different pills in different regions.
Just put the information in the title of the post, and then include as much detail about the pill in the post as you can. eg:
PILL INFO REQUEST - White Mitsubishi - Melbourne
Wanted any information possible on white pills called "mitsubishi". They're white in colour with beige speckles, large-ish in size (9mm diam x 4mm high), deeply scored on the back. I haven't been able to test them yet.
Any info would be great thanks.
Best of luck with the weekend,
BigTrancer
smile.gif