• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Red Hearts - Sydney. Any User Reports Yet?

Chaos Butterfly

Bluelight Crew
'k... i have these red hearts... obviously a pill...
Colour: Red
Dimensions: About 7mm by 4mm (including the double dome)
They have an imprinted heart... full imprint not outline, and a score on the back that goes across the middle 2/3rds of the pill.
very well pressed, they test very black on E2, and quick to black on E1, about 3-5 seconds.
i know these are going to be great, what i want to know is: is there anyone out there who has had these already... i have had user reports from a couple of friends who also had the TP's, and they say that they are just as good... i reckon that they are going to be just as good...
anyways... any user reports would be welcome... as there is nothing on pill reports at the moment...
these also appear to be the same as a batch that was out here about 3 months ago, which also seemed to rock peoples worlds... will be all good... any help appreciated...
------------------
Drugs are not the answer... Drugs? is the question... Yes is the answer.

I'll be picking a few of those cookies up myself tomorrow, so I'll let you know matey. My friend is pretty excited about them and this guy is serious about his biccies, and he also has compared them to some of the greats (he said these were like the old yellow VBs). Anyway looking forward to it.
Peace, always