Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixing Antibiotics and Pills?

sessles

Bluelighter
My friend has a tooth infection and she's on antibiotics. We are going out this weekend and I'm a bit worried she's gonna take something. I don't know what it will do if anything, but does anyone know where I can get information on how to help her in the case that something bad happens and her drugs don't mix well? PLEASE, I am very worried.

To be honest, taking chemicals if she goes out is a great way for the infection to fuck up. People told me this, but I didnt believe it until I screwed myself up like this.
The body needs time to heal, and thrashing it at a time like this isnt good. Tell her to chill until after shes better.
----------------
*Later*
Just realised I didnt really answer your question. No, there should be no direct interaction between the drugs *tham I'm aware of*. I have taken speed and pills, as have many others, in conjunction with antibiotics without any major hassles.
But like I said, I wouldnt do it unless she wants to set recovery back a couple of weeks.
[This message has been edited by Jakoz (edited 07 June 2001).]

There is no specific drug interaction with MDMA and antibiotics. However the liver has to metabolise drugs, and taking antibotics as well as MDMA places a greater than otherwise load upon this organ.
Check here: http://www.ecstasy.org/qanda/q20.html
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

I have been on and off antibiotics since early new year because of my ingrowing toenail (bastard NHS putting of my appointment!).
I can say that I have yet to find a drug that interacts badly with it be it;
Pills, speed, foxy, 2-ct-7, shrooms, acid, K, AMT, DMT or 5-meo-dmt.
The advice above is totaly true though, the infection will flare up again, my toe always does. I would say its up to them, it wont effect their night but may well effect how long it takes for it to heal.
------------------
"you've just got to do all kinds of things and then...POW!" - Camden Dealer.

Ummm, what drug is foxy refering to in the above post? Anyone?