• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Potassium Permaganate

Yeah the school chem lab.. they use it in heaps of experiements... its that crap that goes purple in water right.. You can make some crazy bombs out of that shit too.. from memorry (from my young boy bomb days) hehe
smile.gif

Yep. make your hands go a deep brown stain but.. but everything else goes a nice shade of purple...
Never had much interest in procuring any but i must say farting around with fuckloads of KMNO4 and a few drops of household Glycerine is quite an interesting experience..
(evil laugh ensues.. )

yep, last time i went to the chemist i got a small bottle about 4 cm tall, dark brown glass, white lid, blue label "permangenate of potash" about 6$ . was on the shelf. but not all pharmacys keep it, just most, try a big one.

yup, also known as 'condies crystals' which the show horse world use on their horses to make the coats darken up.
You can also get it from your garden store.

cool thanks for the help everyone
also, is there anyone out there who's performed this methcathinone synth before?
can you offer me any tips/advice?
(yes i know, ive already done endless research on rhodium, erowid and the hive)
just wondering if many people in australia do this

Hey Chem Night - I think you mean potassium nitrate - man those days of making rockets and bombs were great!

Can anyone say 'touchpowder'?
Look this stuff up - great fun for the whole family
smile.gif

Na i know the pottasium nitrate one as well (fertilizer right), but im pretty sure we used to make "weird arse" stupid crazy bombs out of Potassium Permaganate (in crystal form), in a jar, with some petrol. throw it at a rock and KABOOOM!!. by by rock.. but i may be mistaken.
Disclaimer - Do not try that little kiddies, actaully anyone, glass schrapnal is bad!!
PPS on a side note, did anyone ever get there hands on the "Anarchists handbook" on the net when they were little ones.. dam that was some crazy shit!

I still smirk everytime i see that little "flammable 3" warning. hehe
Where'd i put that brake fluid? >:)

God, hehe nice to see everyone went through the "fire bug and explosives phase"...
Just a small list a i remeber. Chlourine bombs, soda bombs, "the jex trick", um sheesh theres so much.. Oh the "hydrogen bomb trick - (caustic soda, aluminum foil and water )..
my fav was definately making those hydrogen balloons float up in the sky and then blow up in a big mushroom cloud.
But now i have found music and drugs, i am peacefull
smile.gif

Those handbooks were dam funny though.
"How to make a rocket powered Atomic bomb in five minutes with stuff from your kitchen"
hehehe
smile.gif

Aaaarh. The T.Handbook...
My personal favourite was spending countless hours in an old telephone booth near my friend's place in south tasmania, trying desperately to figure out how to scam it into giving us the entire contents of its change tray... if we just did this..
what?... no, that... no try it like this.. no! im almost there... fuck off.. no its like THIS... no its actually written about US phone boxes... (pause)
(elongated stare)
*sigh*
"fuck it, lets take drugs instead"
(thought id throw the term potassium permangenate in so this is of SOME relevence)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If music is our God, then what is our sin..?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok...im not making bombs and shit (although that ciould me pretty cool)
but i got the potassium permangenate! cat synthesis here we go!!

way to publically announce your intention to manufacture illegal narcotics...

good luck, don't get caught
smile.gif

now if I could just find a few pounds of Red Phosphorous... hehhehe

yep BT, especially with juicy words like "terrorists hand book", "Anarchists handbook", "Timothy McViegh", "hydrogen bomb" for the ASIO/DSD bots...
shit, now our names are on it as well...
wink.gif

Is cat really worth the effort?
from what i have read, the answer is no.
As for the synth, highly unpredictable, its arguable it doesnt even work.
Pseudoephedrine is not the most stable of molecules; esp with a strong oxidiser.
U'd be very lucky i think to pull it off.
I'm with Mr Moore, go the RP!!
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 08 June 2001).]