Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney : Red HQ's?

aNt^

Bluelighter
aye, i remember having the "original" HQ's a while back..and they were the bomb! and just last night, a friend messages me and tells me he can get original red hq's again.
was wondering if anyone has heard of these being around Sydney? if they really are orginal? or just some dude making some quick cash?
also..
what were the size's ETC of the original HQ's? just so i can check when i see em...should be able to tell...
and any other special things about em? if i remember, they were double stamped, flat sides? yeah?
Thankz for the info
smile.gif

aNt

www.pillreports.com is probably your best bet for easy access to a database of this kind of information. Go to the Aus/NZ section, and then look for posts from the right date range for your "original" HQs... you should find plenty of debate there.
If in doubt, get an EZ-test and check them out for yourself.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

yeah dude the originals made a comeback in a big way about a month ago... there still seems to be a few around though. hmmmm, pinky/peachy/red. double domed. VERY LIGHT HQ print on one side... theyve been pressed here in aus and i assume imported in a crushed form from the US (or asia r sumthin).
and yes they fucking rock! there maybe fakes around. dimensions... same size as BBs goin around ie approx 8mm wide 4mm wide. (remember double domed...)

I had a peachy/pinky/reddish hq =import=
wink.gif
@ hyperspeed 4 (26th May) and it was great
smile.gif

Having just blasted my opiion about the validity of the "HQ" symbol in pills on a separate post im feelin pretty sheepish when I admit my source has managed to get his hands on a fuckload of the very same beautiful red, DOuble Domed, DBL Stamped HQ's that we saw last NOV/DEC...
SYDNEY SEE THE "LOST MY DOG" FEELING ONCE MORE.
Have tried, and for the life of me I cant figure it out but they ARE the real mcoy..
JUST remember there are loads of fakes around by now as we all know.. BUT yes. sydney is awash with them once again...

mmmm had one friday last @ sublime... fucking good shit people... good shit indeed... and they're a light sort of peachy red... not deep red...
------------------
DISCLAIMER: The above opinions are the 2 cents worth of an Australian... they may be worth more or less than other opinions at any given time, due to fluctuating currency rates...
"fwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" - Me (my first night @ sublime)

mmmm had one friday (1st June) @ sublime... fucking good shit people... good shit indeed... and they're a light sort of peachy red... not deep red... luvvly
------------------
DISCLAIMER: The above opinions are the 2 cents worth of an Australian... they may be worth more or less than other opinions at any given time, due to fluctuating currency rates...
"fwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" - Me (my first night @ sublime)

what is the diameter and the thickness of the ones your are saying to be from nov last year. Cause those ones where thicker than the ones at the moment, diameter and shape otherwise identical.

Yeah... to tell you the truth I thought they looked lighter in colour but I think any difference in dimension is negligable as they're so close.
AND THE ROLL IS *EXACTLY* THE SAME.
I ran into a friend on the cargo balcony at sublime on friday night who was looking to score so he ended up getting one of these HQ's of me. He only took half (I've got NO idea why. but I suppose it was a good idea) and ended up calling me about 50mins later a bit freaked out asking me to meet him upstairs again. I thought he was gonna tell me I sold him shit pill (heaben forbid?!) but he wanted to ask me if it was normal that he just finished throwing his guts up. On a half!!
It never happened to me, but I remember this happening to quite a number of first time HQ users last NOV/DEC (at least six of my mates)... the nasuea thing.
My friend felt fine after that and he even managed to neck a B/B before the night was over, went out last night as well and had the other half and didn't feel sick at all.. Go figure.?!?
But it seems to be a common story surrounding the originals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I found my dog.... it was making waffles!"
-K9 & GOOSE, @ sublime@home, after 3 1/2 bikkies at 5AM. 9/6/01
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i can tell you for certain that the HQ's going around right now are NOT origionals...
the origionals were first off BIGGER and a diff color...many ppl call the HQ's around now orange cause they're so pale in color. i had plenty of the origionals back around NYE and january...and ive got plenty of these new HQ's...the origionals haven't been around since about end jan/early feb...there was a 2nd batch made and brought out here in march..these still were not the origionals but made by the same people and same size/color. these HQ's around now are not made by the same ppl as the origionals were..in fact don't even come from the same country.
BUT they are still top notch pills...just not as good as the origionals. the origionals were characterized by jaw jitters/eye wobblies..the ones gouing around now dun generally have this effect..and generally leave ppl extemely scattered the next day (ie: not being able to follow a conversation cause they dun understand!! hehe very funnny to watch if ur straight LOL!) the origionals were cleaner then this!

daym i hate arguing about HQ's.. but im going to anyway.
disko do you know the ppl personally who manufacture the HQ?? how can u make claims like this without evidence.
lets call the "original" HQ the hq that was in ppls hands around december last year right. now the hq's that have come back around are very similar, but like shank said they don't seem to be as thick. but they still may have come from the same place yeah?? possibly the size was reduced to enable more pills to be pressed?? that would make sense.
you should start comparing pills by their effects as well as their appearance. in my opinion the recent HQ did much the the same thing as when they first went around. hence i would personally assume they came from the same place.
pills like blue melodies, alphas, green question marks, all had a similar size/ appearance/effect... so i would assusme they all come from the same place too.
a theory i would like to believe. but have absolutely no proof of is that -
pills like the HQ and the dirty green BB's (with the dodgy press) come out of asia. mayb coz asia hasnt been in the business for long and doesnt have the expertise to make the clean stuff. like the question marks.. that possibly come out of the UK.
tony

hey tony can u elaborate on the press of the bb's,
the one's i saw are very hard and quite brittle.
judging from the effects they left out binder so that they could fit more active ingredients in there
biggrin.gif