Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E Dreaming

Chemical Rush

Bluelighter
Has this ever happened to you guys? I've heard that it occurs, either when you've done exceptionally well and taken a large dose of MDMA, or if your in an extremely relaxed state while on E, or just a combination of both.
By E dreaming, i mean that you sort of slip into a trance. You are concious, and awake, eyes open, but you think, feel and see as if you are somewhere else completely. Its like you are dreaming, while you are awake, and you start to talk and act as you do in the dream, until someone snaps you out of it with their voice, or a touch. Its fucken intense, and when you are snapped out of it, you can vaguely remember what you were doing and why, and where you thought you were, then you feel rather silly, but because your on E it doesn't matter. Its a real headfuck.
This has happened to me on 2 occasions, both involved taking 3 or more strong E's, and being in a relaxed state, - couches, music, massages, etc..... First time was on those white Genie's, i took 4. At one point, i was walking down the hallway of my girlfriend's house, and as i did so, i slipped into an E dream. I thought i was at work, as a waiter, walking along between tables. It was so real, i could hear people talking, i could see all the tables in detail, i was convinced i was there. Then i walked into a closed door, and that snapped me right out of it. That same night, later on, i was doing the usual "loved up," stuff on E, and as i was holding my girlfriends head, i said to her, "who's coffee is this?" I thought i was at work again, serving out coffee's! She laughed her arse off, but understood, cause she'd been E dreaming that night too, we were well fucked up
smile.gif

So have any of you had any E dreaming experiences? I'd be interested to hear them. They are as interesting as those E hallucinations
smile.gif

Hehe...oh my, i've had a few shockers !!
1)At the metro(syd) after having some strong arse mitzi's, i was standing at the bottom of the tiered section, totally convinced that somebody was going to knock over the coffee table in the middle that i could see! I actually warned a few people to watch out for it!
2)Shortly after that, i turned to face the crowd, and was standing inside a 5 storey carpark! Totally spun me out as to how i'd gone out of the party and into a carpark...

Hey!! my god.. someone else knows what im talking about!!
This happens to me quite a bit but only just recently.and i do find the experience quite unsettling...
Im quite glad to admit i only try to eat good pills... like the real fucken strong ones..
and on each of the four occasions i can remember this happening to me i have been on my second of each pill..
usually about three i the morning outside sublime@home or sitting down in the glass area or at UTOPIA in the huge corridors outside.. and EVERY time i was having a conversation with someone...
Im peakingoff my nut on my second whole Four Leaf Clover (see my pill report) and i decide to talk to someone who ive only just met (as you do) and i sit there and have this huge rave to them about the importance of male bonding in the australian community or my grandmother's open heart surgery... and then all i remember is being yanked out of this "E"hole by them saying.. hey.. hangon.. what the fuck are you talking about?! only when i get yanked out of the 'hole' do i remember what i was talking about when they puled me out of it and i cannot figure out how i got there...
I ask them what was i talking about and they say shit like.. "You started talking about your VODAFONE bill.."
Fuck me dea.. its my subconscious that took over and just started moving my mouth.
Its heaps disturbing truly..
other times i was having a convo with a guy who pulled me out of the dance floor cos he was as doctor and he was worried about me.. id had two and 1/2 realy strong and smackey purple questionmarks (remember those!!) and i was sitting on the stools having a great convo.. when i suddenly noticed the really fucken confused look on his face and i snapped out of it and yelled "Sorry! I thought you were my friend Mat...!!"
I actually thought i was tlaking to Mat and i was talking about something we needed to have a talk about later..
this has happened at UPTOIA in similar ways to this.. i can laugh at them now but at the time.. for some reason it is really reall honestly disturbing and unnerving...
No one has been able to say they gat the same thing...
=K9=
[email protected]
[This message has been edited by #K9# (edited 03 June 2001).]

Yes!
Just lying down and then I suddenly start snig(g)ering at something I am dreaming about that is funny. I realise what I am doing when my girlfriend says "what?" and snap out of it. Hmm also a little bit before then I opened my eyes and saw a very detailed snowy moutain top picture down the side of her face. Oooer.
wink.gif

------------------
Izzy wizzy let's get busy
[This message has been edited by Tiptronic (edited 03 June 2001).]

i have experienced this too, especially very late in the night(early in the morning). It's almost as if you are slipping in and out of REM sleep. It has happened to me whilst dancing!
Different entirely to hullucinations as such because you seem to "wake up" out of them and are not distortions of reality but rather a complete removal.
In general i have experienced it when i am extremely tired and have had a heavy dose without speed or other uper.

I dont know if this is the same thing. Its only happened once. At Someone's on the Decks 2. I closed my eyes while rollin very hard. Now usually I get those Lsd hexagonal matrix type visuals when rolling.
This time i saw myslef flying over this lush rainforest, waterfalls, animals everything. It was completely lucid, ive never had clearer vision in my life. I actually felt myslef flying. To this day I have never felt anything like it.
It seemed like id been doing this for at leaat ten minuted, g/f at the time said id closed my eyes for about 20 seconds. It wasnt a visual distortion of reality, i actually felt i was somewhere else.
Loved it, wish it would happen again.

yeah that happened to me as well rico yi. it's fucking incredible isn't it? i love drugs....

i've had this sorta thing before, the most recent experience being at wild things 2 at kryal. like some of you have mentioned, the key point here is that it's not a distortion of reality but more of a lapse into your subconscious... kinda like dreaming while awake. a little like the feeling you get when you're completely stoned and treading the non-existent line between consciousness and sleep/subconsciousness though your mind is not as fucked. i do see things when i'm 'e-dreaming' but they are more dreamlike hallucinations than the apparent reality of say, acid.
[This message has been edited by yaya (edited 03 June 2001).]

hehehe, my mate gets this real bad sometimes, its actually funny.. I remeber one time at my house. He was walking around talking to people who weren't there.. He also kept trying to grab bottles of water off the table that weren't there..
When you slip off for a few seconds, it always makes for some funny one liners when you say something completely out of context!

You may find these quotes funny. I found them on the bluelight discussion board, with regards to this phenomena. They were focussing more on the fact that when you reach this state, it seems like you are talking to yourself, and how strange this seems to people around you. I have a friend who kept saying "all she wanted was a potato," at a rave, while she was in a similar state
smile.gif

here are some quotes.
columbuskid
Bluelighter
posted 21 March 2001 03:13 AM
haha. you just reminded me of a funny story. the first time we got my roommate to roll he was permanently
planted on the couch. we all went outside to smoke, and when we came back in he had his hand up to his ear
and was talking like he was on the phone....but there was no phone in his hand!! we sat there and watched him
have a 5 minute arguement with his dad about whether or not he was to sick to go to school....it was so freakin
funny! we still tease him about it.
Firetender
Bluelighter
posted 21 March 2001 03:44 AM
Thats kind of funny because when my roomates and I went on binges we would STRIVE to accomplish that. You
weren't a big dog unless you were talking to people that weren't there.
My one roomate was talking to people at work, a previous work that she hadn't worked at in over three years.
(including customers!!!)
Myself I can remember I thought I was on Howard Stern and talking to him on his E show. I kept calling my
roomate Howard.
My other roomate was with his new gf and imaginarily talking to his old best friend on the phone about how much
of a dog he was towards women and how he wouldn't even trust himself. But just as he was being busted she
started talking about how she was putting on a total front about being virtuous and true. How she was probably
the female equivalent of him and got busted herself.
It's truly a trip to witness and participate in this but its even more of a trip for it to happen.
There is no lying to anyone, even yourself when it happens LOL. So you better get hypnotherapy to get all those
lies straight in your head before you go rollin off all your secrets !~!!!~!
I wonder if the military or CIA know about this yet????
Ma ??? Ma??? Is that you? Remember the time....
Oh wait I am on bluelight....
:::composes self:::
Firetender
Bluelighter
posted 21 March 2001 07:25 AM
No man this is almost like you slip into another time and place completely. And then you kind of snap out of it
when someone brings your attn to it. You kind of almost "wake" from a completely different time and completely
different place.
One friend even was talking as if they were someone else completely.....
Its truly a trip and its only happened sporadically and when you are almost at a point where you feel like you
can't possibly roll any harder. I would say its a very spiritual exp due to the totality of truth in the situation.
Apparently we are talking about different exp's.....
Sorry man.
dr seuss
Bluelighter
posted 22 March 2001 12:53 PM
i lose my phone, ask absolutely everyone where it is, while i'm talking on it. i talk to people that aren't there
everyday, it's just i have full on discussions with them when i'm peaking. i also put lit ciggies behind my ears, i've
burnt myself without knowing. i also jumped into sydney harbour once whilst peaking, thinking i could float on the
surface. it was a bad way to comedown hell quickly.... suddenly i was cold and wet and not happy :-(
rarewerks
Greenlighter
posted 22 March 2001 10:08 PM
Under the grips of an incredible batch of pills, I sat by myself repeating words that rhymed. For example - door,
more, soar, core. I though I was a genious at the time. Kind of funny.
Clip
Bluelighter
posted 26 March 2001 03:10 PM
yeeup...
This one nite back over last summer, me and a couple friends dropped at the house and sat down and zoned in to
ourselves. The jungle was playing, the lights were trailin', and I was in for the nite of my life.
We dropped around 10ish, I just had one at that moment and that white rocket was kicking in. About 2 hours
after that, I snorted another. That is when the excitement came. My friend, who is master of the bike blinker
lights came up and blew me up. When I came back, I just sat up and started mumbling something out of the
blue. Then I started 'talking' to my best friend who was up in college in Indy via my imaginary cell phone.
Everyone started just gawking at me and when I came out of that, the evening had taken a TOTALLY different
aspect
------------------
**sprankle, sprakle** the sound of the muzik
I found some of these hilarious. Anyone with similar stories?

Astral projection people.
Look it up and read about it. It's a wonderful thing.

I get it, actually got it twice in my life at a certain club in cockle bay.
Both times standing on dance floor and next thing I know I snap out of it and just realize I've been staring at someone. Who knows for how long, pretty embarrassing eh. Both times after taking 2+ strong pills. Kinda scary to, like I had no idea how long I'd been like that for and what I'd done in the time.
To the person I was staring and who was lookin at me like i was a freak, sorry :)
Same night I was staring at a blank wall with a light on it, and was totally convinved it was a bus station or something for about 3 minutes

I think the hallucinations and the "e dreaming" are two very different things, although both require having had a LOT of MDMA.
Both has happened to me, and its quite bizaare. The E dreaming (i like that!) is totally weird. Its almost as if you are in a completely other place for a good few seconds (at least till someone snaps you out of it) and it can be hell embarressing, but pleasant as well.
As for the hallucinations, that can be exciting but quite alarming when they get intense... they usually wear off as the last pill wears off.
Both experiences are positive for me. I see them both as a pleasant side effect of MDMA.

Fucken oath. My ex g/f always had them. It would be just as she is about to fall sleep and she would start talking in her dream. I would jump into her dream by saying something then I would be pissing myself laughing because I could totally change her dream around. I have had it a few times, freaky arse shit but seriously I love it when it happens. Most of the time I think I am still out at a club but really I wake up from it laying in bed. Fuck I love MDMA!
dr rico yi: I get those matrix grid pattern things happening all the time aswell....I mainly only see it on peoples bodys and face. Freaks me out a bit cause fuck they look ugly!
[ 23 July 2002: Message edited by: MOTOMAN ]

i get those sort of dreams virtually every time i have mdma (providing its a decent sized dose), and if i havent had much mdma, i can bring on the dreams with weed. i have the same sort of dreams i get from nangs, on either acid n weed, mdma n weed, or mdma alone.
i love them, sometimes weird, sometimes interesting, and sometimes they tell me things i couldnt work out on my conscious mind. but it doesnt happen often if im in the middle of doing something, usually if i rest, and just observe whats around me, ill go into a trancelike state.
aside from being totally inside youre own head, theyre fucking amazing :)

One of my friends reciently experienced one of these 'E' Dreams when he fell asleep.
We had both been drinking pretty hard at home and decided it would be fun to get chopped.
We both had half a Versace and within 15 - 20 mins we were both in the clouds.
I set off on a journey to find what i could to make the ultimate bong, and my friend passed out the couch.
About 1 hour later i returned, after running 2km to a shop for some supa glue (i dont know what for), He was still asleep on the couch.
I decided to wake him just to see he was alright.
Upon waking him he started singing and saying these weird words like they were in another language.
I totally lost it and could not work out what was happening. He woke up a little bit more and relised he was dreaming.
I asked him what was happening and he told me that he was so involved in this dream, that it was a shock to his system when he relised that he was in a dream and not in reality.
The funny thing is that he can recollect everything from the dream, from peoples names and appearances to the songs that i heard him singing.
A couple of days later we both sat down, had a few cones, and he told me about the dream again.
I loved the dream so much that i hope i have one of these E dreams one day, just so we can both sit there and tell each other about how tripped out we got.
Ecstasy makes everything fun.
[ 24 July 2002: Message edited by: X_trancer ]