Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info Pills 3-6/Pink very smooth brisbane area

R0amer

Bluelighter
Hey guys, how are you coming from you live at the new technomad discotech, now called the matrix all the same and bexter kicks arse.
To the point I was wondering if anyone has tested one of these pills or had any reports on them if you could please reply and I will greatly appreciated. It is a nice pink pill, flat one both sides, no symbols, very hard press nice and smooth, very nice pill.
They are going around as pink bits, so any info would be appreciated keep smiling peeps and I will talk to you soon...
ROamer

hey roamsicle!!!
Yeah, these are also known as pink ladies (and pink bits) test purple/black, good reports, all round nice pill. Have a look in pictures on pillreports, started by johnboy...

by the way... it's "BeXta"...
but yeah theyve managed to make their way to SYDNEY too... cant find em anywhere but i ran into them when i was out the other bight..
havent seen em since. but THEYRE SO SMOOTH!
I want some more!! (moan moan)
but well worth the night out to try them..
their were similar oneout last august we called them 'pinks' but they were fat and rounded on the edges.. no stamp just a powdery surface and a FUCKIN MAD MAD MAD pill.. to this day they are THE BEST pill ive eva had in my entire pill munching life.
saved one of them all the summer for UTOPIA last month and it was my last one..
=K9=
[email protected]