• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

For everyone who hasn't seen the bulberator!

ChEmIcaL_NiGhT

Bluelighter
Well here goes, my first attempt at using UBB code. FOr all those at the blue volvo at kryal. You will remember this masterpiece. I finally got around to scanning a picture for everyone else.
So you ask, what crazy machine could possibly wreak the carnage on bulbs shown below.
bulb2.jpg

So behold.... The real reason bulbs were invented....
smile.gif

bulb1.jpg

Shown above, the bulberator, with the optional "double ballon attachment", complete tohold 20 bulbs at a time. Then simply dish the *hits* out through the second valve and the tube. mmmmmmmmmmm. Bulbs.
All parts avaliable from ur local hardware store.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ChEmIcaL_NiGhT (edited 01 June 2001).]
[This message has been edited by ChEmIcaL_NiGhT (edited 01 June 2001).]

jeebus!
Nice werk! I wanna see this baby in action!
(perhaps a little disclaimer? DONT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDDIES! it reeks of home made bombs blowing up in your face
wink.gif
)

Chem we shall both have to sample each others toys, I have a kick arse bong that you may be interested in.

This puppy is made out of high strength gas fittings!!!! \It aint going to be blowning up, NO MATTER how many u do! (or how chopped you are!) ..
current record 250 bulbs in about 50 mins at kryal
The trick is that is doesn't "store" the compressed gas like a regular bulberator.. theoretically, you coud add limitless ballons, and have endless bulbs! YAY for bulbs!..
KDM- at the Bluelight spa session hey?? heheheh

That thing looks like some kind of nasty KGB torture device.
wink.gif

"He wont talk Grigori... I think it is time to employ the BULBERATOR"
"Oh, God! Nyet! Nyet! I swear I don't know anything about any microfilm!"
"Hahahahah! Hold him still! We shall see, counter revolutionarty scum! Administer the tube.."
*Screams*
Well I obviously have too much time on my hands...
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

hahaha, what would your mother say?
[This message has been edited by Acid_Reign (edited 01 June 2001).]

fuck there are some filty bulb whores on this board..
------------------
---------
dv8

Either Chemical Night or I will get around to posting some drawings of the bulberator somewhere sometime, whenever we arn't chopped on bulbs.

I sure hope you kids have a licence for that thing!! but... 20 bulb storage is a tad limiting wouldnt you say
wink.gif

Mind if i give it a test run at Kryal june 23rd??
Maxi

Umm, that'd be Sunny on June 23rd, and I don't know if the boy's will be there... But what'dya say boys? While the bk and Maxi are down to visit our lovely state we show them your lovely handiwork?
smile.gif

Hehehe i have photographic evidence that ICFML cleaned up every bulb that was on the ground there, and some.
biggrin.gif

Thats the evil device that corrupted our BMW, hehehe
wink.gif
Well done boys!!!
DJC
------------------
"We are the children of the revolution"

Beaut piece of machinery there
smile.gif

Just wondering, what's the simplest way of consuming nitrous from bulbs? if you put a bulb into a balloon and smacked it against the ground or something, would this work?
DJC has made me curious with the so called 'johnny gas' :p
Want to try it, cept don't want to put money into a canister thingy,..........just yet.
Peace!
------------------
Drugs teach kids the metric system...

babu we'll talk more later my friend, hehehe. Rush Hour shall be fun *evil grin*
wink.gif

DJC
P.S. Don't be smakin down bulbs on the ground to puncture them, not a safe idea. Funny, but not safe. Buy a bulberator or make your own Bulber 2001 like the one above.
------------------
"We are the children of the revolution"

I was just wondering what the basic principals were for making a cracker. Specifically how to you crack the bulb and get it into a balloon? After too long hammering it with a nail and then trying to get a balloon on with nitrous spraying everywhere by the end of this week if I ain't made one I'm gonna buy a whipped cream thingo, but they're $60 dammit!

So what are we taking where guys??? hehehe.. Is there another kryal... cause ill be there if there is.... so will my little friend, the bulberator... and his children, all 250 of the little suckers.
Simplest way to make a cracker.. buy *just* the right angle gas peice and cap.. then drill hole in top and insert nail// glue in place... place bulb in and balloon over open end. turn cap.. bulb, pops... gas goes into balloon..