Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 31/5

GrandMaster

Bluelighter
Continuing the tradition.....
one of my mates is comming into contact with some BB's (i think they are blue) anyone heard of these, tested these etc?
------------------
"If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kind of pussy to drink it"

they're probably the same as those from over east, ie knock your socks off
------------------
You have to run as fast
as you can just to stay
where you are.
If you want to get
anywhere, you'll have to
run much faster.
--Lewis Carroll

i just checked pillreports for the bb's
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=13414
there was a bad report over east of these bb's, and i havent had many pills in my time, so im still real paranoid
smile.gif
i dont wanna be getting a pill thats gunna break me hehe.
------------------
"If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kind of pussy to drink it"

Still doesn't seem to be any solid info. on
the white domes. Has anyone road tested them
yet?

on the white domes, from a few mates that did a test drive on the weekend, they're ok, test is ridgey didge, but they're a bit on the weak side. depends on how much whip you have, it might knoock the edge off the peak somewhat. nice and clean 'tho, might be worth double dropping if you have a high tolerance.

I also heard from a reputable source that the domes are a little weak.
As far as the bb's, don't worry, they're very good pills, but go in halves if you haven't had many pills before and/or have low tolerance, because they are strong, no doubts about it.

hmmmm,
I haven't had a BB myself but from what I have heard they seem to be like any other good pill, I.E. there are very VERY good ones and there are some real shitty ones. so it depends on who you are getting them from, and if u don't trust that person 100% then test em'
Tk

Any first hand info on those white domes? Anybody actually had one and can talk about how good or bad it was? CRUSTY's report at the database may be alright, but im not sure he took the same things, he claimed that his was not domed, and a "panadol lookalike." These domes are pure white, very slightly domed on either side, quite fat pills, and about the average diameter for most pills.

ELPOLOLOCO HAD ONE 2/6 SAID IT WAS AN ENJOYABLE CLEAN PILL WITH A RATE OF 6.5 OUT O 10
smile.gif

Chuckle..
Elpololoco
using a p/c chuckle.That post was made by an imposter WS..
Elpololoco does coment on them being an ok pill all round clean/ strength wise.
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 08 June 2001).]

totally OT, but welcome back white smoke, starting to see a few more posts from you. hope el polo loco scored you a freeby for sonik as well, and you decide to come
wink.gif

Hey there, i managed to get a few mtv's on saturday and almost say that thse are the same as the originals from a few weeks back as i still have a few of them and they look and test identical; even down to their wierd plasticy kinda texture when crushed.
Had a couple on saturday night and was quite impressed, lasted a good 4 hours on 2 with a really nice feeling well into the next day.
A friend also managed to get a few from someone different but she got a few four leaf clovers in hers. They apparently look almost identical with a different stamp.
Just wondering if anyone else has tried the clovers as they aren't getting the best reports on pillreports for over east. I can't see how when they're giveng the mtv's a 5 and a hq an 8
cheers and see you all at sonik for another biggie

RE: White domes - Tested (E2) Shades of purple through to black in about 4 seconds. Pretty clean pill but weak - if you normally drop 1 then you had better think 2.
RE: Pink (and I mean PINK)domes (Pink Lady someone else called them) - Tested (E2) straight to black in < 3 seconds. Funny pill. Smooth and looks hard but crushes between your fingers. Very smooth build up, last about 4 hours with a feeling of "semi-euphoria" for a few hours afterward.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

I wouldn't go dropping two white domes until you see how the first hits you... maybe there's two types around cos all I've heard from people about them is that they are strong. ie nearly 1.5 times HQ strength. Double dropping of those isn't recommended unless you're trying to prove that you're hardcore
smile.gif

There's still plenty of HQs about... I'm hoping they last until the holidays
smile.gif

The White domes appear to be inconsistent, Went out on sunday with a group of friends all had white domes. Some of friends were off there trolley for a good 4 hours while some others felt very little effects. Personally mine peaked for about two hours, but what a two hours. Very clean.
Does anyone else think that they tasted like dirt when chewed up?
[This message has been edited by The Mystic (edited 05 June 2001).]

had a bb on the weekend, first dropped half then two hours later railed the second half. The first half i had rated above most full bickies, definatley loved up good clean feeling, definatley strong. haven't had something this good for a while.
definatley the ones to get at the moment.....
anyone heard of red devils around at the moment???

Gotta say that the HQs kick ass!! Anyone who saw me at Sonik can agree that I was an E-tard
smile.gif
but a nice, funny one. Right?? I only have one left. I want more!! NOW!!

Green/Blue BB's in perth.
I got a hold of some, i just wanted to check that they are the goods. They are a well made pill, pretty hard, and double domed, quite fat. But the press is of a low quality, not crumbly, just poorly pressed, and hard to see. Press is a little B/B going diagonally down to the right. On some of them, you can barely see it. Nothing on the other side. If you inspect real close, there are small flecks of red/orange on some of the pills. I tested them with my E2 tester which is getting rather old and needs replacing cause its leaking everywhere, and they went straight to blackish purple. Dimensions. They seem to be about 5 to 6mm tall, and about 6 to 7mm wide, maybe even 7.5mm. The color of them is a blue/green, sort of like an aqua color. They are chalky looking, speckled, not a clean colour. The tester says they are good, but these beans don't look impressive, which is why im chasing up other reports on them.
Anyone munched one?????

Hey Starfuker what did those MTV's look
like. Been offered some but want to make they
the deal. Are they green or white. How would
you rate them against the hq's
------------------

scotty: Dropped both an MTV and a HQ at Sonik...
Took the MTV first, was a bit disappointed given the discussion on these pills. Quite clean, nice, but short duration, about 1.5 hrs.
Dropped the HQ about 2 hrs after dropping the MTV. These are a very strong and very messy pill. Floored me for three hours, couldn't speak for an hour. I was getting crazy visuals the whole time. Peaked for three hours on the HQ. I Would recommend going in halves with this.
As for the MTV description, pale green, but looks white under club lighting conditions. Sorry, don't have a ruler or calipers to give dimensions, I can only say 'quite large'. Not domed, very clean press. The logo is a big M with TV in smaller lettering inside the bottom half of the M. Scored on the reverse side. The logo looks like the following ASCII diagram.
Code:
|\/|
|TV|