Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ways to look better the next day?

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
Ok, so some of us are lucky.... after a night on the substances, we can head home and look pretty much like we had a bit of a late night, and its time for a sleep.
But for others (ie, me) we look like we have been in WW2. Pasty skin, massive pupils, big fat bright pink dry lips... it goes on.
My question is, what do people do to combat this? Are there any special tricks of the trade to make yourself look a little less like a war casuality?
I have a couple. Constantly apply lip-balm thoughout the night, especially now that winter is coming. Um...Ive been recently informed by a "reputable source" (cheers!) that snorting mersyndal will help combat the 20c peice eye syndrom thing, because of the codiene in it. I would prefer pin points, rather that 20c peices.
Anyone else got some advice?

Surround yourself with ugly people
wink.gif

Wash face with warm water. Helps the blood flow to the face.
Big fat joint helps the eye issue. Clear eyes to help the red eyes.
Keep a fresh T-Shirt in the car so that in the morning it gived the impression that you haven't gone quite as hard.
But the best bit of advise is get your own apartment, then it doesn't matter.
------------------
To the one you feel in the metronome of your mind.
Does it offend you that our rhythm looks strange.
Or causes your thinking to be re arranged.
Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance
more clearly had you been given a chance
So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet
Ask yourself can you dance to my beat!

Shower (nice and hot to get the circulation back), sunglasses to hide fucked up eyes, lip balm and fresh clothes, no one will ever know
smile.gif

One tried and true method that has ALWAYS worked for me is:
smile.gif

Stand in-front of a solid door/wall and concentrate on that door/wall for a minute or two (all Zen like!)...then.....................now are you paying attention?........................................................you have to HEADBUTT the wall/door as hard as you possibly can!....now this works on many levels:
1. The agonising pain in your forehead makes you forget all about your pupils, pastey skin and feeling like you want to die from the night before!
2. The huge purple/blue/black mark that appears on your head over the next few hours detracts from your all-night uglyness and people wont even realise what is wrong with the rest of you.
3. you can use the mark as more of a long term solution too.....if you want to be alone with your new-found ugliness for a few days you can emerge afterwards and say to friends and co-workers (as an excuse) that a large object (ie. shoe, bookshelf, wall, Boeing 747, train, etc) fell on you and you have been out-cold for the last few days....
nb. This primate takes NO responsiblity for the above actions causing amnesia, concussion, brian-loss or madness......cause..well.......that's what happened to him!
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

I've always found a paper bag will do the trick for an ugly lady...
wink.gif
Can't see why it wouldn't work for you too Horsey...

i think social situations right after a big night should be made illegal - damn i miss the days where after going out we'd all go home and sleep for ages
smile.gif
but my suggestions from a 'girly' pov: light face powder, body spray and cola-flavoured lip gloss as necessities in every girl's bag ;D maybe pill makers should put time-release valium into eccies so that once it's all over it really *is* all over and there's no one to suggest doing some mad shit for comedown.. because everyone's asleep
smile.gif

Splashing really cold water on your face will give you some colour, as will pinching your cheeks, the way they did in ye olden days.
smile.gif

The best comedown shit you can take to a rave:
1. Berocca
2. Spare clothes
3. Toothbrush
4. Fat Spliff
In my opinion, nothing remedys that seedy 'fuck I am a mess' feeling more than some clean teeth, change o clothes and a hit of some nice soluble vitamins. Just sort yourself out in the car afterwards and when you are feeling nice and freshened up in your clean pressed clothes... Spark that J, and you feel happy and motivated for all kinds of silly & irrational missions.

I'll second that berocca idea.
I often take a berocca with me to a rave and have it at about 6, amazing stuff! For me it noticibly eases my comedown almost immediately.

The SoCal guys in LA have a little group called "the ugly drug-face club", and yep I was made a member - but you have to be pretty messed up to get in.
ie: awake thurs. night, drive to vegas fri night with :halo, meet up with Vortex/SoCalTSGal/PixieGirl, start to feel the strain but party Saturday and go out Sat. night, think you lost the 2nd pill but just forgot you ate it, take 3rd one at Crazy Horse strip club (honest mistake), molly, glass, alcohol, still awake on Sunday night when Vortex exclaims "dude, you look like shit, your face is covered with red blotches...welcome to the Ugly Drug Face club"
smile.gif
Luckily he volunteered to drive me home to LA.
There was a point to this - you can always try a few drinks before going home (alcohol, that is). Funny how it's socially acceptable to be hung-over the next day, or even still drunk, but not a little serotonin depleted... And it usually makes you feel a lot better too
smile.gif

cheers,
hux.

With the warm water on face thing, would the opposite hold true? Ie. wash face with cold water a few times before leaving venue turn you into a pasty mess??
And why does the blood stop flowing to the surface of your skin, is this what makes you look all pasty in the morning??

ya probably dont look half as bad as ya think ya do neways...we all know lookin in the mirror is a cadinal sin whilst and just after rollin...whos that man in the mirror?..cant be me..hes got all holess in his face..and a skinny face..and pimple marks..and huge eyes...now hes face is getting longer..now its changing..but still staring at me...arrrrrrrgghh..ok..no more mirror..--nothin beats the old shower..and staring at a light for a while to get the eyes back to size
smile.gif

well I will go home at 8.00am and will have bought 5 new 'best friends' I met at the rave last night, trudge in my pupils huge, my clothes and hair smelling of sweat and medic, white skin red lips, and my mum will say 'ooooooohhhhhh Terry you look sick as a dog, too much drinking for you!!! and it looks like that eye infection is comming back!! heh, yes mum.

also think the pasty look has to do with slight jaundice effect due to the amount of work your liver has to do.
Or maybe I'm just talkin out my ass
smile.gif

LOL madmonkey.
I think you are all approaching this from the wrong direction. You all probably look too together when you are straight. I try and look all "fucked up" when ever I can.
How else can I explain the physical state I am in most of the time other than, "I was born like this".
(C=)