Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug cocktails

Fukchoops

Bluelighter
Well, in my time I have experimented with different combinations of drugs, in different orders (surrounding MDMA). What is your preferred schedule??? Personally:
From the start: (this is for your larger day/night out)
-Line(s) of coke
-pill(s)
-speed (not much)
-green
-(5-htp)
-sleeeep
I'm not sure about the coke thing. i think maybe it takes away from the MDMA experience?? Speed definately does for me. Speed before pill = bad, after = good.
No experience with G or bulbs. Never come across either of them. Need to take a trip to melbourne, methinks.
Oh, & acid, my first trip will be this uni holidays. Should be *interesting*.

Speed and g... Yum... refered to a "GEE-WIZ"
smile.gif

E and bulbs... OH YEAH!!. the ultimate.. Bulbs are easy to get. just go shopping for kitchen stuff!

*drop 1 hole good pill
*one and a half hours later speed
*two hours after speed 1 small line of coke
*8hrs after it all= sleep
------------------
"ill never try an E" quote from me june1999(and i didn't untill about 40 pills later)

not perfected yet, but getting there
15ml GHB
Pills (2 1/2 max, always MDxx)
Ketamine (bumps throughout the night)
speed (in the morning, if necisary)
(recent addition, 2-ct7 - 5mg snorted. VERY cool, impossible to get tho
frown.gif
)
recovery: Shit loads of G and K. Maybe a joint if I feel like head fucking myself. 5-htp, melotonin, multi-vitamins, echinacea, ginko-beloba and lots of Vitamin C (in the form of fruit and tablets)
argh, i'm sure theres more....i'll think of em.

It all depends on what you want from a night... When you start messing around with poly-drug use you open up a whole world of possibilities...
Someone should put in a disclaimer somewhere about the greatly increased risk of damage you'll be doing to yourself when you start combining drugs...
For a nice night sitting around at home with a good bunch of friends:
1-2 pills, MDMA only
GHB, start of with 15ml after the peak of the first pill wears off, usual decline in dosage at regular intervals afterwards (ie, 10 after 2 hours, another 5-8 after another 2 hours)
A bit of speed in the morning if you're feeling tired and sleepy but don't wanna crash yet (or just crash for a couple of hours and feel better for it...)
And then right at the end when everyone is bulk scattered and it's obvious not much exciting is gonna happen, break out the bulbs...
Then move onto the recovery medication...
So pretty much Horsey's list, 'cept for the K (ain't tried it, not really all that interested)
For a big night out where dancing is gonna be involved:
1-2 pills, MDMA only (speedy pills? get fucked!)
1 point of speed (taken in small amounts throughout the night, just enough to maintain that feeling of "nah I don't wanna sit down yet")
GHB (slightly smaller doses so you don't end up on your ass, tho the speed will help keep you up)
Bulbs are too anti-social, so save em till the end of the recovery...
I would definately include coke in there for both occasions, but it ain't cheap so I didn't include it 'cos I don't often get the opportunity...
I wouldn't include acid at any point, tho that's more for personal reasons...
And yeah, all those drugs taken together could cause a lot more damage than we believe... be careful...

tarsy, where did you develop such disgusting habbits?
what are bulbs?

nitrous oxide bulbs ?...
fucked if i can find any here in brisbane anymore ...
frown.gif

------------------
I doubt, therefore I might be.

save the coke for recovery, or at least AFTER your MDXX...
u'll be wasting your MDXX if u do it b4.

I know people are aware of the dangers of combining but specifically, pills then wizz is really bad so I try and avoid that. My combos are usually
- tiny bit of wizz
- 2-3 pills
- 5htp, sleep
KEEP IT SIMPLE
wink.gif

Oh, horsey:
And then right at the end when everyone is bulk scattered and it's obvious not much exciting is gonna happen, break out the bulbs...
Have you EVER known a bunch of scattered ravers to a) recognise and b) admit that the end of the night/day/session has been reached???! No way!! No matter how down and slow and stupid everyone is they never stop searching for that next "mission" thats gonna break the cycle of boredom hehe!! Well thats what I've found anyway.
Just as an aside on this topic, I think oz might be one of the only places in the world where it's totally acceptable for your night to go from 11pm one night till around dinnertime the next night - for example in the UK they usually go home at 3 when the club shuts rather than recovery and trashy house mission, yeah?? That's what I'd always thought anyway.. is that true??

heheh Luko, that was me who said that... And well maybe going out and buying bulbs can be that next mission
wink.gif
... I just say wait till the end 'cos bulk bulbs tend to be a little anti-social, so it's best to wait till the scattertalk has died down a little and everyone has mellowed out...
As for continuing the party for as long as possible, I don't think it's a matter of which country you live in, but rather who you're with... Some people prefer to call it quits once they leave the club/event, and some want to keep the party going for as long as they can... Guess which boat I'm in
wink.gif

Luko: I try and stay as far away from bulbs as possible. They screw with my head too much.

agree with you mr horse...don't like bulbs, headfuck-o-rama...seen a few people do some WEIRD ass shit on bulbs...stuff that doesn't look fun...but each to their own, i guess..
Hiro, you can get bulbs in heaps of shops! I won't mention any here, but they're not hard to find!

A really fun idea i have in the works (when time, money and drug access is all coming together)...
start with acid, good strong acid, start to peak.. drink mushie juice... fully peaking like a naughty schoolgirl... enjoy... drop 1.5 top quality pills when the peak starts to wane... ride it out... a few lines of either speed or coke when the peak fades... another strong pill and some g.
And bumps of K whenever the mood takes you.
wink.gif
Bulbs consistently throughout, especially at the peaks. I figure, every once in a while, it's good to do some neurotoxic damage.
Hiro - if you can't find bulbs, i don't know how u can find pills? :p~
hehehehehehe
[This message has been edited by SupaspeeD (edited 29 May 2001).]

posted 28 May 2001 06:38 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry to be a party-pooper but I'm not a fan of polydrug use. The reason for this being that I got very sick from mixing substances on New Year's Eve 1999/2000.
Two weeks after NYE, I started fainting and losing consciousness, at random, for no apparent reason. I was too frightened to drive in case I blacked out behind the wheel.
I went to see my GP (who was aware of my drug use) and told her everything I'd taken in the previous month. On NYE alone, I had 2.5 pills [MDMA + 2CB], a line of speed, 3 dexxies, some coke and lots and lots of nitrous. Now that seems to be a pretty standard evening for some people, but according to my GP it was lucky that I wasn't suffering any worse symptoms. After several tests we discovered that there had been no permanent damage done.
My GP doesn't condone my taking drugs, but supports a harm-minimisation approach in the hope that I do less damage to my body than someone who isn't aware of long-term consequences.
On her advice, I am now sticking to single drug-use. It doesn't matter if I'm not experiencing the same effects as someone who's had a cocktail of drugs. Putting my brain at risk of permanent damage just isn't worth the "fun" of a few hours mixing substances.
See also this thread..
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum19/HTML/007556.html
frown.gif

1. 5 or 6 drinks of alkee-whore
2. 2-3 pills
3. morning comes search for more drugs if not more alcihol and a few buds and then sweet sweet soma(anyone get that last one)
ps. if that is you luko from sa then you old bastard - full effect

Ok now I don't do these cocktails much anymore, but occasionly I do go out of line
wink.gif

Ok here goes.
1-2 lines of speed (only if I'm really tired and I'm planing to take my pill late)
1/2-2 MD** pills
1 or 2 doses of G
wink.gif

and cause I've been really good maybe at the very most 5 bulbs!!!
smile.gif

oh yeah and if I'm feeling up to it I'll smoke a bit of dope.
Ok now say if I go out on the Sat night and I do consume drugs, but I have a really early/busy day on the Sun then this is what I'll do.
1/2 - 1 MD** pill (I don't like speedy pills)
quite a few hrs later I'll have 1 or 2 very small lines of speed.
On the Sun night I'll have 1 or 2 doses of G to rest up and relax
wink.gif
Usually when I go out these days all I'll have is like say pills, or speed and a lil bit of G, although I think I might start getting back into the mushies and acid again
smile.gif

My best so far has to be;
2 Mitzi triangles + 25mg 2-ct-7
followed by
2 Mitzi triangles about 1hr later
followed by
2 Mitzi triangles about 1.5hrs later
then home to G and a couple of smokes.
Proper ephoria.
Some of you may consider my pill use over the top but I make my choices you make yours.

start the nite off with 2-3 good mdma bikkies...
couple of lines of speed...
bit of coke if i got the cash...
for the comedown/scatday usually bout 3g's of green...
heavy sleep for bout 2 days
smile.gif