Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BLUE YIN YANG'S IN MELBOURNE

sessles

Bluelighter
I am about to recieve a small batch of blue ying Yang's. Anyone know what they're like? I heard they were better than the diamonds and that they don't put you on your arse as much. Is this true? If anyone knows or has had one PLEASE reply.

24 May 2001 - Pillreports: Sydney
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=13287
These may be similar to what you're asking about, check with a tester if you can before buying, to verify that they're what you're after.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Thanks Big Trancer!! My mate said he tested them and went to black in a few seconds, but he was told by the dealer!! He's pretty reliable, but, I'll let you know. Thanks again
SesslesXO

ive tried them but only 1/2 that rocked me well enuff though.
very good pill i posted on pill reports already.
smile.gif

------------------
"we cant stop here.....its bat country" yoda.

was told that they were a better than the BB's flying around atm. dont quote me on that though.
my 0.2c...

having had both the BB's and the ying yangs, the BB's were better, but not by much, they are both really strong and really good. but the TP's are better... heh
------------------
Drugs are not the answer... Drugs? is the question... Yes is the answer.

Yeah I agree that they're not as strong as the BB's however I found that they were a bit cleaner ie I was super alert whilst smashed which was an incredibly funky combo - and they're nice and cheery too - they haven't been out that long so what you have should still be the first batch.
smile.gif

Good luck

THANKS EVERYONE AGAIN!!
I had a half tonight and they are really good. They are cleaner than the BB's, so I personally like them better. I posted a topic, but it didn't seem to be on there when I went to check. Oh Well!! I definately recommend them. Thanks for your help guys!
Sessles

Thanks for the 1/2 Sas! I too recommened them, very clean, very nice. No "on-your-ass" shit (ie. white diamonds). Have fun people.