Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Obsure Question about MDMA - quick response needed

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
Ok, so does anybody know whether typhiod medicine and MDMA are a contraindiction?
I am going to Bali soon, and have to take one of these tablets tonight, but I was also going to roll, and I was wondering whether any of the medical types could tell me whether this was dangerous, or whether it will have no effect.
Thanks guys/gals
smile.gif

horse
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 26 May 2001).]

Ask in medical Q&A (if ya havn't done). Ummm check rxlist and look for stimulant contraindications, or ring poison information hotline and ask perhaps...
Besides that, dunno

Ok Horsey... Im guessing these pills contain typhoid vaccine, and you have to keep them in the fridge yeah?
These capsules actually contain a weakened live strain of typhoid, in order to stimulate the immune system to develop antibodies. They do not contain any drug that I am aware of. The side effects can be fairly unpleasant, depending on the person. When I went on a course of these before heading up to Nepal, I had a rough period of nausea, sweating and generalised stomach upset. This is typical of your immune system dealing with the vaccine, however some people experience nothing.
So, while there is no specific drug interaction on these, going out and weakening your immune system on a night of pilling and dancing could have rammifications. Just take it easy, keep the diet right... You may not end up feeling very good.
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

Thanks Thoth, ive decided to start it tomorrow instead.
It would suck if my immune was so wrecked I actually GOT typhoid. Can you imagine it? "Raver gets typhiod from deadly cocktail of Ecstasy and Prescriptions"
smile.gif

trust me typhoid is not something you want... i was in mexico over nye and went to a beach doof where i shared water with a friend who had been through a fairly dodge area and unbeknownst to her had contracted typhoid(i had shunned all medication prior to the trip including malaria etc and ended up having the worst ten days of my life in a bed in mexico city, just basically waiting to die cause the pain was so fucking bad....
i'd play it as safe as possible unless you want to experience the pain that is wanting to shit and vomit at the same time yet being unable to do either.

so that's where your nickname comes from huh?
------------------
Does anyone really notice the stupid quotes people place here?
"mirror, mirror on the wall, who do we fear most of all... what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger" - Maxim

I heard typhoid makes you 'rush balls' so i'd take it in conjuction with a phaaat dose of MDMA horse
smile.gif
. well err maybe....

ummm....im with nickstar...plus since none of really know the effect why not get the horse to be the guniea pig?
wink.gif